c̴̷̡͞h̴̨͘á̸̕͟͞p͜͢t̸̶̨̛͢e͘̕͡͝r͢͝ 2ẃ̶̛͟͠e̸̡̡̕͘n̶̨͘t̡̡̛́y҉̴ 1/t.j.

c̴̷̡͞h̴̨͘á̸̕͟͞p͜͢t̸̶̨̛͢e͘̕͡͝r͢͝ ̵̸̴̛͝t͏͘͠ẃ̶̛͟͠e̸̡̡̕͘n̶̨͘t̡̡̛́y҉̴ ̴̷͢͞ơ͞n̷̢̨̨ę͟/tyler joseph

(trigger warnings: RAPE & MURDER)

//

tyler.

age eight.

i watched the television with droopy eyes, terribly uninterested in the teletubbies rerun playing at full volume. the clock next to me began its slow tick to midnight, declaring my mother officially late. none of my siblings were home, something unusual for our large family. there was no one to tuck me in. sadness crept underneath my skin.

i turned my head at the sound of a car pulling into the drive, anxieties falling away. a small smile spread across my face as i bounced toward the front door to let my mother inside. before my small fist could grasp the knob, it swung open, nearly knocking me backwards. my mother stormed in without a second glance at where i stood, frowning.

"tyler must be asleep," she tutted over her shoulder, to seemingly no one.

i opened my mouth to let her know that i was not asleep because someone  hadn't been home to tuck me in at my ten o' clock bedtime, when a man bustled in right after her. he wore a tight black shirt, exposing two full sleeve tattoos. my throat closed up as i noticed uncomfortably the knife inked into the flesh of his right arm. his fluffed brown hair was dripping with rainwater, tugging it down in front of his eyes. however, it was hard to miss the way those eyes latched onto mine.

"what are you talking about, kell?" he chuckled darkly. "kid is standing right here."

my mother's surprised gaze fell on me, a smile not appearing on her caked face.

"what are you doing up tyler?" she asked coldly

"no one came home to tuck me in," i whispered  staring at my feet.

before she could retort with what i imagine would be a firm "you're too old for that", the man behind her spoke up.

"i'll tuck him in. we'll even read a story for good measure," he smiled at me, but i failed to witness the warmth in it that my mother later babbled about to her friends.

"thank you, sam," my mom smiled then, briskly disappearing to her bedroom on the opposite side of the house.

'sam' escorted me to my bedroom then, a pressuring hand placed on the small of my back. i tried to think of him as a nice man, generously offering something that was not expected of him. the problem was, all i could see were the hollow eyes of a man i doubted had any generosity at all.

"lay down, sport," he insisted gruffly, emitting another smile. this one was scarier than the last.

i said nothing, nodding nervously as i folded myself under the covers. he chuckled darkly again, and tugged the covers off me. i noticed too late that he had shut my door. locked it, even.

"no, no. we're going to exhaust you a different way."

i cannot ever forget the burning sensation between my legs as he seemingly ripped apart my insides with shallow thrusts. i will never forget the taste of my own tears pooling up upon a shaft that was forced into my mouth against my will. i won't forget the way his rough voice told me how pretty his cock looked shoved inside me. i would never forget the first time, the second time, the third, or the five times after those.