Ch. 4

Nova....

"How many times you gone throw that shit in my face, Nova? I fucked up, and I've apologized a million times for it,I made a fucked up selfish choice and I regret that, but I don't regret my child and its not fair that you keep treating her as if she doesn't exist, just because I fucked up.

You took me back and said we was gone work it out,you said you forgave me so why are you still acting like this."

"Cause ion trust yo ass Crystal,you keep bringing up the past,that got me wondering what you really doing..
Ion trust you bruh...its as simple as that, I don't trust you, I tried but every time I look at you, I see that nigga, every time I look at her I see that nigga....I hate what you did,I hate what you did to us and for that...I can't be witcha no moe man...y'all can have this apartment or whatever but I'm gone."

"So you just gone leave me like that? What about us. What about all the bitches you cheated on me with, how's it any different?"

"Yeah I cheated too...but the difference is I ain't fuck none of ya friends and I didn't go out and make a baby on you with one of yo friends."

"That's not fair August no matter what I did or the differences between what we both did...we both did wrong ."

"If you say so Crystal I'm done talking...my mind made up,I'm out bruh so move."

"I'm not moving you ain't leaving me."

"Lol you funny...I'm grown as fuck bruh, its over, so move...stop acting stupid in front of YO lil girl."

What's up y'all, my name Nova...no last name needed, I'm 22 years old and I live in Atlanta,I'm part owner of the famous club "Magic City" and I got a few hustles on the side...right now,as you can see I'm dealing with the bull. I been with this girl Crystal on and off for six years. The last time we broke up was cause she cheated on me with the homie...a nigga that's been the homie for a long as time,anyways she ended up pregnant he left her...and after she had the baby I eventually took her back....biggest mistake of my life...

Nah I did my dirt in the past but this last time we got back together I chilled, I been faithful...I mean I made some major changes with our relationship but this girl can't seem to let shit go and move on...everyday she bitching about the past,making me think about the past over and over and today I was done with it....

I'm trying my best to get out the house,cause I got a new girl coming into the club,and I gotta show her the ropes but this girl ain't trying to let me go. I been packed my shit and got it out the house, I just came back for my jewelry box,me thinking she would still be at the shop doing hair, I came in the middle of the day....and here we are.

"Is you gone move? Ion wanna put my hands on you in front of YO lil girl bruh so gone and move,I gotta go to work."

"No I'm not moving,tell me why you doing this...is it somebody else."

I just looked at her and smiled...lol and that set her off. She started punching me in the chest and slapping my face....anybody that know me know ion play that shit,don't touch my face... Before she knew it, I had snatched her ass up and threw her on the couch...she bounced back off hitting the floor...I ain't mean to throw her that hard but fuck it...I grabbed my stuff took the house key off my key chain then threw it on the table....she crying the lil girl crying...man ain't nobody got time for this...i left out slamming the door behind me.

I hopped in my dually and pulled off...after I got in traffic I pulled a blunt out of my arm rest and lit it...taking a long drag I threw my head back at the instant relief it gave me.