Ch. 36

Nova...

"Come down here ma!"

I yelled back up the steps... I could hear her sobbing from the bottom of the steps..

After a few minutes I saw her approach the top of the stair case..

After she saw me holding a still sleep Sophia she bolted down the steps grabbing her out my arms..

"What happen to her is she hurt?"

"Nah she good..this dummy was outside busting the windows out your car and had snatched Sophie up...she was in her car seat sitting on the ground.."

"Oh my God...call the others over here and call the police..I'm not dealing with no more drama in my fuckin house I'm sick of this shit...watch her and make sure she don't fucking move til I get back"

She said taking Sophie back upstairs..she's was mad and she talked shit all the way up there..

"Fuckin stupid dumb ass bitches..keep fucking with me I'm just gone start handing ass whooping out to any bitch that fucking look at me sideways...I'm sick of y'all hoes got dammit...ion fuck with nobody and this the thanks I get...say goodbye to fuckin nice Keyah that bitch gone I'm just gone start slapping y'all hoes for no reason...just in case you thinking about trying some shit I bet y'all hoes thank twice."

That dam Sophie ass sleep through anythang boy...

I pulled my phone out and dialed up my brother Tony...while I waited for him to answer I snatched Sheryl up and put her in Keyah's office that was by the living room..

"What up bruh?"

I knew they was still out cause I could hear loud music blaring in the background.

"Aye bruh..grab everybody and get to my house asap."

"Say no moe gimmie ten."

I hung up and debated on if should call the police now or what..

Keyah appeared at the top of the stairs putting her hair up in a ponytail..she had changed into some joggers a tank top and some LeBron sneakers..

Ahhh hell.

She came down the steps still talking shit tying a bandanna around her head.

"Where the fuck she at!?"

"Nah..ma chill I ain't about to let you fight."

"You done lost to got dam mind...this bitch push up on my husband I let that go then she snatch my baby up and smash my fucking windows and you think I'm finna let all that ride...you better get the fuck out my way and tell me where the fuck that bitch at before you get knocked the fuck out too."

Ion know who the fuck she think she talking to...Imma move right now but remind me to check her ass later for talking to the boy like she done lost her dam mind..

I moved out her way her attention turned to her office door once she heard the door knob jiggle..

She went over to the door unlocked it then snatched it open..she went in throwing blows...I could only see her, Sheryl was outta my sight but if them blows Keyah was throwing was landing how it look bruh she beating her head in...