Ch. 32

"So all you gotta do is sign right here and w'ell get this renovation started for you."

"This is really happening, huh?"

"Yeah it is and I think your plans are great."

"About how long do you think it'll all take?"

"6 weeks at the most."

"That's good timing...well, here I go."

"Trust me I will bring your vision to life in no time."

"I have a few meetings set up with a few brands and a few other meetings so I'll be in and out of town but if you need me just give me a ring on my cell."

"Will do..just relax I promise those weeks are gonna fly by."

"Thank you Tom. Imma get out your way but be sure not to hesitate to call if you need to me or my husband will be reachable."

"No problem you have a good rest of the day."

I walked outside of my soon to be shoetique where Nova was standing on the sidewalk talking on his phone..he was done with his call by the time I got to the car.

"Why you looking like that."

I asked him cause he had a mean face.

"That girl on her way to the crib to finish that song."

"Shit I forgot about that...come on."

I said walking to the car.

We got in with him driving.

"Imma drop you off."

I've been working on a new song with this new artist named, Sia for a few weeks as a favor for Chris...I was supposed to be done with that for a while but his big head talked me into working with her..Nova really aint feeling it..He said she made him feel uncomfortable or whatever why I don't but this is business no time for personal feelings.

"Where you gone go? You don't know anybody here."

"I was just gone drive around or something."

"That aint safe baby...we only gotta finish background which shouldn't take no longer than a hour..why don't just stay home...cook us some food and we can cuddle up and watch movies after?"

"I guess man.."

"What's your issue with her? You never told me."

"Its really not an issue..I just don't like her around you."

"Omg Nova!! Did you smash her or something?"

"Nah I didn't but she tried...she went too hard and was doing way too much much ma...I'm just telling you to watch her, ion feel like her wanting to work with you is just that."

"I got you and I see where you coming from...I said I couldn't let personal feelings get involved but if she up to something other than this music then it's gone be a problem.."

"What you wanna eat?"

"Lets do steak & shrimp and a Caesar salad."