Ch. 20

Keyah...

"I know like hell you ain't flossin this bitch around town and ain't had the balls to call or come see me to break up wit me...I thought you had me fucked up last night but you really done lost yo mind Nova."

I said walking up on both of them...right now I was ready to beat both they ass and take that charge.

"Man shut the hell up with that shit...you know dam well I wouldn't do you like that...you really pissing me off talking to me out the side of yo neck...I left last night to let yo ass cool off but you still talkin crazy....I let you get away with that shit last night but don't keep tryin me Keyah...

Now get yo ass in the truck and lets go!"

He said getting in my face...she stood there smiling like sum shit was funny.. Sheryl,Meeka and Aaleeyah stood behind me waiting to see what was next.

"Here girl...I'll pay for lunch just go see what he gotta say...get off this side walk with this ratchet shit."

Meka said handing me my phone,keys and purse.

He held the front passenger door open for me to get in his truck while she climb up in the backseat...he held his hand out helping me in then closed the door...then I realized I drove here.

"What about my car?"

"Fuck that car right now, we'll get it later."

He said getting in closing his door.

"Matter fact give me yo keys."

I gave them to him then he got back out walking in the restaurant...I figured he was giving them to one of the girls to drive home.

Me and her sat there in silence waiting for him to come back.

He came back out and got in pulling off.

We drove in silence for what seemed like forever until we pulled up to an apartment complex.

"Hurry up and text me when you done I'm going around the block to check on something."

He said then hit the locks.

"Shouldn't take no more than 20 minutes."

She said then got out...after she walked past the front of his truck he pulled off.

Within minutes we was pulling up at Magic City.

"I'll be right back."

He said then got out closing the door...he walked inside a packed club made me wish we stayed friends I could be here getting this money..

Its 1 in the afternoon and the parking lot was full and cars was still pulling up..

He came right back out,hopped in and pulled off...going back to the apartment complex...Crystal stood there with two suitcases, a pretty little girl and a car seat.

He got out grabbing the car seat...he sat it on the backseat hooking it up then grabbed the little girl sitting her in the seat fastening the seatbelt around her...Crystal put the two suitcases in the bed of Novas truck then got in..

I'm confused about what's going on but I hope like hell it ain't what I think it is...

I reached in my purse pulling my headphones out connecting them to my phone...I put my music on shuffle then went on wattpad finding me a book to read...