Ch. 7

Nova...

I know I know...I said youngin don't do big girls....but I did...4 times to be exact...its been kinda weird around here today tho and I ain't feeling it....

I woke up to a empty bed...got up to discover I was in a empty house...she woke up,showered and left without saying a word..

She just got back to the house I guess she went grocery shopping or whatever, she came back with grocery bags from Walmart...

"You need some help?"

I asked her walking into the kitchen.

"Nah..I got everything out,thank you tho."

She said that shit dry as hell.

"What you plan on cooking today?"

"Fried chicken, bbq rib tips, greens,macaroni,yams, cornbread muffins and potato salad."

"Dam you gone do it up ain't you?"

"Was in the mood...why not."

Okay I ain't feelin shawty vibe at all.

"You still want me to call my people to come eat?"

"Did it already."

I walked over to where she was putting things away in the cabinets and snatched the box of macaroni out her hand.

"Stop..why you do that?"

She said muggin me.

"What's wrong with you,why you acting so cold?"

"I didn't know I was."

She said picking the macaroni back up about to walk away when I grabbed her pinning her to the counter getting in her face.

"Nova I don't have time for this,move."

She said with anger coming out her voice.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong with you.. Didn't we just have a great night together?"

"Yeah we did and that's all it was...a night, we both got our rocks off, so now you can move on to the next bitch."

"Where the hell all this shit coming from? You bipolar or some shit."

"No I'm not bipolar, I just know what comes next."

"Well tell me, so I'll know."

"You wanted to see what it was like to be with a big girl...you did it,so now you know...what? You expected me to wake you up to eggs and bacon in bed this morning and be all in love and shit?"

"I mean that woulda been better than this shit you doing now....come here."

I said grabbing her hand and walking her over to the living room to sit on the couch.

She sat down beside me crossing her arms over her chest.

"Kill the attitude bruh...you ugly when you mad...don't you know frowning causes wrinkles?"