Ch. 27

*9 months later*

Keyah..

Good morning stanka, did mommy's lil princess sleep good

I bet you did...lol what you smiling so big for Sophia..are you a happy baby this morning..

"I thought I heard her squirming when I came by a minute ago."

"Yeah..I was up already and heard her on the monitor. How long have you been up?"

"About a hour. I fixed breakfast."

"Well thank you Chris..what time is your flight?"

"9 tonight. Ol girl still coming out here?"

"Yeah. She text and said her flight gets in at 3 this afternoon."

"That's cool. You gone be good while I'm gone?"

"Yeah Imma be straight. I really appreciate you taking time off to come see your god daughter be born..and staying longer than you planned, to help me adjust. Ion know what I woulda done without you."

"You woulda been just fine..all I did was wake up a few times and fix a few bottles..for your first, you doing pretty good."

"I guess helping my sister when Lizzy was born stuck with me..and her being a good baby makes it easier too."

"Speaking of your sister, how is she?"

"Twin said she's gotten worse. She's terminal and ain't nothing else they can do for her.. You know her kidneys gave out last month and he said dialysis ain't helping none."

"Dam. Just keep the faith, God got the last say so."

"You right about that."

"But hey go ahead and get my baby together so y'all can come eat breakfast."

"I just need to change her we'll be down in a minute."

9 months later and I have a beautiful two month old baby girl named Sophia Eleese Anthony.

A lot has changed over the past 9 months.

I moved to Miami Florida into a beautiful home on the ocean, I took Chris up on his offer to do more writing for other artist..I'm still anonymous for the most part, but what's different is I have a name..

I go by Jes in the music industry... I'm writing and have written for some very big named artist and I've even evolved into singing background vocals for other artists as well.

As far as Atlanta goes...I really don't have much to say..everybody that said they would keep in contact, did just that..their always coming for visits and they all was here to see my baby being born into this world on April 22 at 9:58 pm.

Unfortunately I haven't talked to Nova since the day before I left.. They always made a point to still bring him up to me and I'm positive they do the same to him.

Meka told me that all the boys stopped talking to him at one point and that now he's supposedly getting some help.

But whatever tho...I've let go of it all..we're still married but...that's just a piece of paper in my eyes now.