Ch. 16

Nova....

"Lol why you being a creep?"

"Cause you looked so peaceful...you even beautiful when you sleep."

"Aww. You so sweet to me."

"You my lady..I gotta be."

"What we doing today?"

"Nothing til later on...it's raining out right now...but there's a firework show later tonight if the rain stops....it looks pretty bad out there."

"I'm totally fine with that. Have you ate breakfast yet?"

"Nahh I was gone wait on you...what you wanna eat?"

"A veggie egg white omelette some fruit and turkey bacon."

"I got you...imma go call room service and set up the living room so we can chill and watch movies."

"Nahh. I got it, you catered to me all day and night yesterday...let me take care of you today."

"You sure?"

"I'm positive. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Let me get the same thing you getting but i want my omelette made with the whole egg. Oh and sum oj too."

"I got it. Go shower while i do all of this."

"Okay bae..gimmie kiss first."

"Lol now that's love.... after all the stuff I did to you with my mouth last night and you still gave me kiss before I brushed my morning breath."

"Yo mouth was all over me..i ain't no durty bih so why not!? Speaking of last night, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Did I? Man you have no clue...that was the best night ever...you dope as fuck on that pole."

"Thank you thank you and thanks for the tips too..."

"My money is yo money...it was nothing, you worked hard for it."

"Lol go shower cupcake, I'll meet you in the shower after I order our stuff."

"Say no moe!"

I said jumping off the bed and running to the other bedroom heading straight for the shower.

Last night was dope..if she didn't have a baybeh in her before I'm positive she do now... I ain't never busted so many nuts in my life...

We had hella fun, for real tho.

I got my water for my shower right then stepped in...being locked in listening to the rain and watching movies sound good to me...truth is a nigga mufuckin tied.

Bout ten minutes later Keyah was getting in the shower with me.

"Come here."

I said to her stepping under the water that was coming out of top of the shower.

She walked up on me and we wrapped our arms around each other...

"I luh you Keyah."

The water was running over our heads as we stood there kissin and huggin each other...

"I love you more baby."

What this girl done did to me man.... The thoughts I'm havin gone surprise everybody.
_____________

*Later that night*

"Everybody downstairs, you ready?"

"I'm ready, will you fasten this?"