Ch. 24

*August 18 - 7th day*

"So when you gone tell him?"

"I guess when all of this is over...hope its soon I'm ready to go back home."

"Lol you really don't like him,do you?"

"Not really..."

"Ion think you've really given him a chance for real...we been here six days and you haven't said much to him...he's trying to be nice Key, you just gotta lighten up."

"Maybe so... I'm just really worried about the guys."

"You gotta stop doing that too...stressing isn't good for the baybeh."

"You right. I'll try and do better."

"Good, me and Sheryl bout to go get food..Lee, your sister and niece still sleep...do you wanna go?"

"Nah just bring me something back please."

"I will...now go do something with yourself so you can stop watching that phone he'll call."

"Yes ma'am."

As y'all heard we're all in California at Chris house..we've been here for six days now and we haven't heard from none of the guys since we said goodbye at the airstrip... A few days ago I started feeling sick...I almost passed out yesterday so Chris call his personal doctor here and I found out that I was two weeks pregnant and dehydrated...

I'm so uncomfortable here...so uncomfortable that I haven't even unpacked my bags... I keep praying everyday that it would be our last day here...

All the girls are cool with this arrangement...I don't know, maybe there just use to having to put there lives on hold...but me, I'm not...I'm a newlywed and I just found out I was pregnant, I need my husband.

But like Meka said I need to cool it on the stressing. I don't just have myself to think about now.

Chris....I don't know, he hasn't really done anything and I haven't made any attempt to engage in any conversation with him for real..

I heard a piano start to play, I knew it was him...he's always doing something musically around here.

I got up and went around the corner to see him and a beautiful little sitting at the piano.

"Daddy who's that?"

She asked him while looking at me..

He looked up and gave me a head nod.

"That's a friend of daddy's, remember I told you we had visitors when you got here?"

She nod her head looking up at him.

"Well she's one of them...say hey Mrs. Keyah."

She got down off the piano bench and ran over to me.

"Hi..you have pretty hair. What's your name?"

She asked in a sweet little voice of hers.

"My names Keyah. What's your name beautiful?"

"Ro Ro."

"Lol your nick name is Ro Ro tell her your real name."

Chris said as he got up off the piano bench coming over to where we was.

"Royalty."