Ch. 15

Nova...

"What's good bruh?"

"Nova, my man!! How's the trip going? You enjoying the Turk life yet?"

"Yeah bruh, its been lovely, preciate the hook up."

"Anything for my main man.."

"I'm glad you said that...cause I need some help."

"What's going on?"

"This Safari club around the corner from where I'm staying, what's up with it?"

"Depends on what you looking for?"

"They running girls outta there?"

"Along with many other things my friend,why you asking? You need some company?"

"Nah..nothing like that Franko... I got a ol lady...and that's why I'm asking. Her sister and niece been missing for a minute...we saw her sister being forced into a car by two big guys last night outside that club."

"American girl?"

"Yeah."

"A new girl came into town a few days ago with a little girl,I can't be sure but send a picture over to me, I'll see what I can find out."

"Preciate it man."

"Give me a couple days to get back with you."

"Bet. Preciate it man!."

I finished up my phone call with the homie Franko, he was my connect for this whole trip, the jet and all. Me and him went way back.

I was seriously trying to figure out what I'm sure I already know about Keyah sister..

In my mind I'm thinking and I truly believe that she been sold into the sex trade...that's the only thing I can come up with. I just don't know by who or why...

For my baybeh I'll do anything to see her happy.. I know how that life go, if they selling her sister chances are they selling the lil girl too...I just hope I can get them back and away from this shit man.

"Good morning."

Keyah said coming into the room..she was taking a shower while I made this phone call.

"Morning baybeh."

I said getting up wrapping my arms around her kissing her.

"You was on the phone?"

"Yeah,I was making a couple of calls to see if I could get some info about yo people."

"Find out anything?"

"Not quite..but we'll know something in a couple days. I got a couple friends out here that can point us in the right direction to see what's up with her."

"Oh ok."

"Lol that's all you gone say?"

"I really don't know what to say...so many things going through my head about this whole situation... I guess I'll just wait to see how it play out...I can't dwell,I'll get right back in that depressive state."