Ch 37

* 2 Months Later *

Nova...

"Nova on God Imma slap the shit outta you.."

"For squeezing toothpaste from the top and not the bottom bruh? Is it really that deep?"

"No it's not that deep but you hard headed."

"Well I'll just get my own separate tube then...and you gone stop threatening me with violence too."

"Get right, then I won't have to."

"Shut up. You ready to go?"

"I guess so..let's go get it over with."

"Why you acting like this something mandatory and you don't wanna do it..you set the appointment up and decided to do this."

"You still salty about that huh?"

"I ain't salty bout shit..I'm just saying why you acting like you dreading doing something that you, yourself decided to do?"

"Maybe I'm nervous Nova.."

"Don't go then..you making yourself nervous..told you, you don't need this fuckin surgery anyways."

"And as you can see diets and exercise don't work for me."

"Bruh stop playing like yo ass just been dedicated to diets and exercise...you eat healthy at home but at the shop you sending out for fast food and take out shit... And you exercise 20 minutes twice a week...fuck you thought that was gone do."

As you can see me and this girl back bumping heads again...it ain't me this time tho...she been on some new shit every since she opened the shoetique.. She wearing weave in her head now...all this unnecessary as make up caked up on her face and shit... Not saying that it's a problem but y'all know like I know this ain't even her..

She got this gay dude working at her shop as a manager and this plastic ass bitch that got her body from the plastic surgeon working as a sales associate that she's become real cool and I see her falling into this fake ass Miami life shit and the boy ain't feeling it.

Now she talking about she won't walk down the aisle until she lose 60 pounds...okay I'm cool with that but I ain't cool with how she going about it... She ain't dedicated herself to No gym or diet...she think oh if I eat healthy at home I can eat whatever at work and the weight still gone fall off.

I'm trying my best to remain chill but I'm not feeling this surgery shit at all bruh... But what can I do? Imma always support her no matter what and if this what it's gone take to finally get her ass some confidence then I guess I gotta suck it up and go with it. But all this new shit she doing...I think Imma sit back and let her find her way through it.. I been told her that bitch Brook and that nigga Cameron only out to get what they want out of her.. I told her to leave that shit professional but she ain't listen...

Now she having girls night taking these niggas out on her dime...having some wack ass taco Tuesdays every dam Tuesdays at Brook house but she buying all the shit to eat..buying all the alcohol to drink while these niggas sitting back eating drinking and laughing at her ass..

Now that's something I can't guide her through but Imma be right here to console her when it all fall apart..them ain't no dam friends in my opinion and she'll see it sooner or later.

"Between working and taking care of Sophie it's hard to be dedicated to something else.. My family come first then work..ion have no energy for nothing else."