Ch. 19

Keyah...

"I'm sure Meka, don't do us bad. Gold and white is the final color. No more changing our minds."

"Well good cause y'all done got on my nerves."

"You love us tho"

"Yeah I do. What y'all gone do tonight?"

"Ewww nosey...lol what you think we gone do?"

"Y'all the nasty ones.."

"Anyways let me go. I got food cooking and I gotta finish getting ready he'll be here in 30."

"Iight I'll see you tomorrow, am I meeting you there or..."

"Imma pick you up."

"Alright. Have fun."

"Please believe it."

Lol I hung up getting up going over to the stove. I was making Nova a sexy lobster tail and steak dinner for his return..I miss my baby.

I turned everything down then went upstairs, I was showered and smelling good, I just need to get dressed.

I put on some sexy lingerie and sexy heels then wrote out a note and left it on the bed.. I heard the locks turn downstairs so I ran out of the room running to guest bedroom down the hall.

"Baybeh where you at girl...daddy's home!"

He yelled.

I stuck my head out of the door.

"Go directly to the bedroom and read the note on the bed."

I yelled back.

"Oh so you wanna play games,huh?"

He said as he ran up the stairs, I saw him go past the room I was in, into our bedroom.

"Close the door and do what the note said."

I said peeking my head out the room.

I heard our bedroom door close so I stepped out the room then went downstairs to the kitchen..

The food was ready so I stuck butter in the microwave to melt while I platted our food.

Everything was ready I turned the lights down low put the food on the table then lit candles..

After everything was in place I sat down in my chair throwing one leg across the arm of the chair then stuck a black rose in between my teeth.

I heard him humming as he ran down the steps..

"Baybeh where you at daddy's hom .... Oh my dam. Baybeh you look fuckin good."

He said licking his lips.

I stood up going around the table kissing and hugging him.

"Hmmm I missed you baby."

"I see ...shit I missed you too,you look good as fuck...you did all of this fa me?"

"Nobody but you...you my king and you so good too me, I gotta show you how much I love and appreciate you."

"Aww I luh you too ma...a nigga couldn't built a better female to have in they life. I appreciate you too bae."

"I know you do, come on and eat before your food gets cold."