Ch. 38

* Two months later *

Keyah..

"That was intense, you okay?"

"After I cool down, I'll be fine..how did you like it?"

"I use to work out like this all the time with Tony so it's not bad, I just gotta get back use to it...but it's working for you tho, I can see a difference and I feel a difference when I touch you too.."

"For once I can agree with you..I feel it and see it too.. My starting weight was 236 and when she weighed me earlier I was down to 228...it's slow but I like it, I feel good."

"I can tell..you got a glow in your eyes."

Nova and I had just finished working out this was his first time coming out with me..because he's been getting things together for his strip club opening...he decided to branch Magic City out here instead of losing his partnership back in Atlanta... We've been doing better and I've been spending less time with Brook and Cameron and focusing more on my marriage work and home life... It's been going so good that I hate to even bring up the plans I was invited out to.. But may as well.

"So um.. I have a question."

I said as I sat down beside him on the gym floor.

"What's up?

He asked screwing the top back on his power aid..

"It's Cameron's birthday Friday and he invited me out for drinks and dinner with him Brook and another one of his friends...I'll only be gone for maybe 2 hours then I'm coming back home."

"It's cool..ion mind, you been chillin like you said you would so go..just remember your diet and alcohol intake."

"I got it... Do you wanna go with me?"

"I'm sure that invitation wasn't extended out for me."

"So..you're my husband and if I want you to go and if you wanna go then you can go..tf?"

"Calm down girl...but I'm cool, go chill with the phonies for a bit..Sophia will be back Friday Imma chill wit her while you gone."

"Like I said I won't be gone long.."

I've been trying to not tell him how I can see what he was saying about Brook and Cameron, well Cameron not so much...but then again I may be tripping tho...I've said no to a lot of their invitations so...I can't completely say for sure .but I am watching.

"I hear you...but come on so we can go home and get changed... We got that staff meeting at the club at 6."

He said getting up and holding out his hands to pull me up.. I got up and gathered my things then we left to go home.

"You know I told you after this time Sophie couldn't go anywhere else, right?"

I asked as we drove through traffic.

"Umhum..."

"So I'm moving my training to the house and getting a full time nanny...with you about to be gone a little bit more here soon...I don't wanna slack off my work outs..

I figured me and you find somebody we both agree on and go from there..."

"That's fine with me...if that's what you wanna do then cool ..but you know I'm only gone be gone a lot in the beginning right...just to make sure everything running smoothly..."