GOIN TO RED'S HOUSE + DRAMA

*your POV*

I gripped the glasses to my chest and walked out the front door of the house that my once best friend lived in. I gave one backwards glance at the house before turning around and walking down the street, never to see the building again.

"Where do I go now?" I wondered out loud. Then I remembered, Red. "He lives with John though...." I muttered. After some deciding, I chose that I'd go to Red's place.

-Time skip to Red's place-

I shut my phone off after texting Red to get his address, turns out, he lives kinda close to Adam.

I neared the apartment and slowly walked up the steps. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Almost instantly I heard a lock click and the door opened and Red pulled me inside.

"What are you doing?" Red asked me as he clicked the lock again.

"What do you mean?" I asked, taking a step back.

"Barney is somewhere out there. He's crazy, you're not safe out there..!" Red exclaimed.

"I know, thanks for taking me in, Red." I awkwardly said.

"Don't worry about it." Red gave me a pat on the shoulder.

"Hey, Michael!" I heard Red's roommate Alex yell Red's real name.

"Yeah Alex?" Red responded.

"Where did you put the-" Alex came around the corner and stopped as he saw me. "Michael, what the hell!" Alex yelled and pointed at me.

"What? This is (y/n) she's visiting Adam and she's working at the offices for a little while!" Red exclaimed annoyed.

"She could be working for John..!" He yelled and backed away.

"Whoa whoa, chill. I'm not working for that little bitch!" I yelled.

"Wha?" Red looked at me confused. "What's so bad with him? I know he's working with Ross and I know he's crazy but he didn't do anything bad, did he?" Red stared at me through worried brown eyes.

"Red! He killed Adam!" I shouted and fell the floor breathing heavily trying to gain control of my emotions.

"Oh my god...." Red slid down the wall hid his face in his arm. "He didn't...please, tell me he didn't!" Red's shout was muffled by his arm in front of his face.

"I wish I could, Red! I really wish I could!" I hit my fist against the floor. "But I can't! Because it wouldn't be true..!"

"Why, why would Barney do this?" Red sobbed into is sweatshirt material.

"That would be a question for him Red, that's nothing I could answer..."

-Time skip-

Red and I sat on the couch watching anime and drowning in our sorrows.

"Should we really be doing this?" I asked.

"Yes." Red replied.

"I agree." I said and we continued watching anime.

"Hey, I'm going to the store, want anything?" Alex came into the room and asked us.

"Um...buy some root beer." Red said.

"Okay, what about you (y/n)?" Alex asked me.

"No thanks, I'm good." I sighed switching my position so my feet were on top of the backrest of the couch and my head was on the ground. Basically, I was upside down.

"Suit yourself. I'll be back with some food and some root beer. See ya." Alex waved and we heard a lock click and a door open then close.

"Will he be alright with John running around?" I asked.

"Hopefully, and, why do you call him John?" Red asked.

"Because he hates it, I make him mad and it makes me happy." I replied nonchalantly.

"Makes sense." He shrugged. "Now let's shut up and continue watching Naruto." He said, trying to make a joke as he sang the word Naruto.

"Ha ha," I laughed sarcastically. "Okay Mr. YouTube Sensation." Red gave a little laugh at that.

I fell asleep on the couch during the movie and Red seemed to have moved to the chair because that's where I saw him when I woke up.

"Hey (y/n), what do ya want for breakfast?" Red asked in a husky morning voice as he had just woken up on the chair.

"What do you have?" I asked and stretched my arms and legs. I saw Adam's glasses on the floor and grabbed them.

"Waffles, eggs, cereal, bacon, some other stuff, pop tarts... What interests you?" He asked and waited for a reply.

"I'll just have some pop tarts." I replied.

"Okay" Red stood up from the chair and gave a long stretch and wandered over to the pantry. "Want strawberry or cinnamon?"

"I'll have strawberry if that's okay." I said as I stood up and stretched as well.

"Okay, here ya go." Red tossed the pop tart to me.

"Thanks!" I said as I opened the package and pulled out a strawberry pop tart. I was about to take a bite until Red shouted:

"Stop! No! Don't eat that!" He ran across the room and grabbed the pop tart.

"What? Why? What's wrong with it?" I asked as he snatched the pop tart out of my hand.

"See the break in it?" Red asked. I nodded looking at the split in the middle of the food. "It must be filled with poison, every package of these pop tarts in pantry was opened and taped shut." He said. I looked at him all confused and then looked down at my wrapper to see that the bottom part was taped shut.

"Did John do this?" I whispered.

"My guess is that he did..." Red looked at me.

"Red, what do we do? It seems as if someone wants to kill us..." I said.

"I...I really don't kn- Oh my god!" Red shouted.

"What?!" I panicked. Then I looked at the pop tart he'd split where the break was.

"Look at this!" He pointed at his black sweatshirt and I noticed that some of the pop tart filling had spilled out. The filling is too thick to spill out! I thought. Unless....that was the poison.

"What is it?" I asked. Red reached for the roll of paper towel on the counter and he wiped it off his sweatshirt. Sitting on his sweatshirt was a big patch of white, right where the filling had been a minute ago.

"He must've dyed bleach and filled the pop tarts..." Red said.

"But, wouldn't we taste the difference between strawberry and bleach?" I asked.

"Not if he add flavoring..." Red said and smelled the pop tart. "It smells like a normal pop tart..." He said and looked up at me with panic in his eyes.

"What do you mean?!" I asked with worry dripping in my voice.

"(y/n), he's trying to kill us..."

He's trying to kill us. The words rang in my head, over and over again.