Shit happened

*Y/N POV*

I'm going to start putting *Y* when it's your name because I'm too lazy to type the whole (Y/N) thing....

I really like it here, Max isn't very nice to me. All Max did was show me what to do which I could've figured out on my own...then he ignored me or told me to shut up when I talked.

"Hey Max, ima go talk to Adam" I told Max as I got up after I finished editing my video. I unplugged my flash drive and shoved it in my jeans.

"Whatever" he replied flatly. Rude. I thought to myself.

I huffed and walked away. Nearing Adams door I stopped and knocked slowly three times.

"Come in!" I hear Adams voice. "Hey *Y*! Lemme guess, you wanna stop working?" He asked.

"N-no!" You said, taken by surprise.

"So what is it?" He asked

"Is Max always this rude?" You blurted out

"Yeah, you'll have to get used to that one, don't go around him unless you ABSOLUTLEY need to..." Adam stood up. "I'm getting take-out, want some?" He offered.

"No, I'll be fine until dinner" with that, you left.

*Max POV*

*Y* was weird, all the guys in the offices liked her, I don't understand why...I didn't like her. She was too...happy. I wish she would go away.

"Hey Max!" Adam yelled to me.

"What Adam!" I shouted back, anger stirring in my stomach at *Y*

"Come into my office!" Adam yelled, yet again. I sighed knowing I couldn't get out of it and stood up. I noticed Adams door was open so I let myself in.

"Max, you need to be a little more considerate towards *Y*" Adam began

"Lemme guess, the little brat came in here and snitched that Maxxy wasn't being nice!" The rage boiled over my head. "Let me tell you something Adam, ever since that thing came in here, my life's turned to hell!"

"I'm sorry to hear that." I spun around to see *Y* leaning against the door frame with tears in her eyes. "I wasn't planning on staying for your information Max, I'm just here for the week." She said quickly as the tears started rolling down her face.

"No! Uh, *Y* I didn't mean it like that!" I yelled quickly

"Then how did you mean it Max?" She spun around and ran out of the offices.

"Nice going Max, you need to be nicer!" Adam ran out after *Y*

"God damn it, I'm such a screw up!" I walked back to my editing station. Eventually Adam came back leading a red faced *Y*

"Adam, can I talk to her?" You ask them. *Y* shook her head.

"I don't wanna talk to you Max"

"O-oh ok" you replied flustered at her rejection

*Your POV*

Max was a jerk, I hated him, he hated me, it was mutual, I can't believe I thought I liked him when I saw him. I would never date that...thing. After I ran out I went as far from the office as I could, anything to get away from Max. I crashed through the woods not caring about the branches that scraped my face.

"I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!" I repeated over and over again. I slowed to a stop at big oak tree and sat down crying.

"I'm such a baby!" You criticize yourself. You continued crying until you heard Adam calling your name.

"*Y*" Adam was calling repetitively. I climbed the tree not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment. I don't even know why I'm making such a big deal, I'm never gonna see Max again, I never want to see Max again.

Bold= You Italics= Max B,U,I= Together

I never want to see Max again
She'll never want to see me again
I hate him
I hate her
He's rude
I feel bad
I never wanna see anyone again
I fucked up
It would be easy to just end it
I still hate her
I still hate him
She's taking my job
I'm not taking his job
I wish she would leave
I'm gonna leave
We hate each other, it's mutual