You should read this chapter

*Barneys POV*

(gonna write in his american)
I don't know what happened. It was all a blur, all I remember is stabbing my boyfriend. Why did I do this...

"Red, I'm so sorry..." I sobbed over his body. "I didn't try...I didn't mean it...Red, I will always love you!"

"John, you need therapy, counseling, rehab, something. This needs to stop, and you know it. Just look what happened to Red and Adam. John, please...Do us all a huge favor and try to shape up?" (y/n) sadly asked.

"I don't know how...You need to help me...Please?" I begged.

"John...I, I don't know..." She started.

"Please? I know I need help...but I can't get it without someone helping me..." I pleaded.

"John..." She said. I stood up. I ripped the knife out of Red's back and slowly started moving towards her. My vision was tainted red and I had no control over my body.

"John! What are you doing?! No! Stop!" She yelled and started backing up.

"Hehe...I bet you want me to? Huh?" I chuckled darkly.

*Your POV*

I refuse to die today. This isn't gonna happen.

"John, please don't do this!" I yelled. I was too late. I didn't yell soon enough. I felt a stabbing pain in my chest and I blacked out.

"Wake up...(y/n)? It's time to eat dinner..." I opened my sleepy eyes to see a curly brunette standing over me.

"A-Adam?" I asked.

"Yeah...um..are you okay?" Adam asked me.

"Am I dead...?" I asked as I sat up.

"Heh, no." Adam laughed at me.

"It's time to eat you say?" I asked.

"Yep, Alesa made us dinner." Adam said and started walking away.

"Ok" I started getting up and my dream came back to me. Wait...how am I not dead? John stabbed me.. Didn't he? Red, Adam, Tim...James... They're all dead, right?

"You had everyone scared by the way..." Adam randomly said and turned to look at me again.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, Barney picked us up from the woods and we came here. Then Alesa told you to shower but you fell over, everyone was really worried so we brought you up here to rest.." Adam replied.

Red! Is Red okay? Adams okay...Alesa isn't crazy...Tim and James though.....

"What are you thinking about?" Adam asked, puzzled.

"Is Red okay?" I blankly stared at him, waiting for an answer.

"Heh, yeah.." Adam stated like it was obvious. "Now come on, I'm hungryyyyyy!" Adam whined. I laughed.

"Me too, lez go!" I jumped up from the bed and headed downstairs with Adam in front of me.

Once we got downstairs, Alesa engulfed me in a hug and babbled on about how worried she was as I was trying to reassure her that I was okay.

"Shh shh, Alesa, I'm okay...okay? Let's forget about it and eat this amazing food you prepared." I soothed.

"Okay..I was just so worried about you." She said and left me to go sit down. I followed and sat down next to her.

--Time skip to after dinner--

"That was amazing Alesa, thank you." I said as I stood up and put my plate in the sink, "I'll do dishes." I offered.

"No no, I'll do them sweetie!" Alesa got up from her chair as well and put her plate in the sink too.

"Well...Alright.." I said.

"Come on (y/n) and Barney, let's go play some smash bros!" Adam cheered and ran to the living room.

"Do you need any help?" I asked Alesa after Barney left. "No thank you, go enjoy yourself!" Alesa said happily.

"Alright, thanks Alesa!" I said as I darted off to the living room and grabbed a game controller.

--during the game--

"Fite me Burnieeee!" Adam yelled.

"I'll fite you both!" I yelled as I killed Barney who was on his last life. Now it was me against Adam and we both had one life left.

"Ready Adam? Cuz ur goin dowwwn!" I yelled and attacked Adam. A fight went on for about 5 minutes and Adam won in the end.

"Dangit!" I yelled. Adam and Barney started laughing at me. "It's not funny!" I yelled again, though I did smile a bit.

"Aww, come on! Yeah it is!" Adam laughed.

"Alright fine. It is a little bit funny..." I giggled.

I'm actually happy...