Ahhhhh!

*Max POV*

I drove away as fast as I could without getting a speeding ticket, I didn't think Ross would follow us but I couldn't be sure so I kept driving.

"Max...! What about Adam! Cory! James!" She looked at me wildly.

"What do you mean?" I was trying to sound understanding but I was annoyed.

"What's to stop Ross from murdering them!?" She whipped her gaze toward me.

"Call them if you want to, I'm not stopping you." I replied flatly

"Don't you care!? Don't you care about your boss? Don't you care about your friends?!" She was livid at me and I couldn't understand why.

"Of course I care! You don't understand me as well as you thought, just keep out of my business!" We were already arguing after we'd started over.

"Sorry Max! I just thought you'd be a little more...terrified at the idea that Ross could kill them..." I felt bad that I snapped at her

"Sorry, it's just that....well- I am extremely worried about them, I'm just trying not show it..." She seemed to brighten up at the fact that I apologized.

"It's fine...I'm going to call them.." She pulled out her phone and dialed Adam's number.

"Can you put it on speaker?" I wanted to hear the conversation. Without replying she clicked the speaker button. "Thanks"

"Hello!?" Adam sounded out of breath.

"Adam, are still at work?" I could tell *Y* was trying to keep a clam voice for Adam

"N-no! Ross... He's crazy....I can't talk right now! I'm...running.." Adam was breathing heavily in between sentences and words.

"Adam! Wait!" *Y* was anxious

"What is it?!" Adam was still running because you could hear his breath on the other line.

"Did Ross murder anyone else?!" She inquired

"Yeah, James!" Adam sounded terrified. *Y* covered up the phone speaker.

"Max, we need to pick Adam up.." She looked at me with her tear streaked face

"No! We can't!" I couldn't do that, I might be putting our lives in danger!

"Well, we can't just leave Adam there!" She had a point.

"Fine." I spun the car around and headed back the direction we came from. "Where is he?" I was getting mad at having to turn around.

"Uh....hang on" I heard her asking Adam his location. He was by the sushi place, God dang he ran at least 3 and a half miles!

"I heard, we'll be there in a few." I stated as *Y* turned to look at me and tell me where he was. She closed her mouth and looked on.

*Your POV*

I honestly couldn't describe my emotions at the moment.. Confused about Ross, terrified for Adam, sad about Tim, happy I was alive.... I need to sort myself out!

"I see him" Max didn't sound enthusiastic about having to pick Adam up.

"YAY! ADAM YOURE ALIVE!" I jumped out of the car and hugged Adam. "I was terrified for your life!"

"You think I wasn't?" Adam replied sarcastically.

"Uh, no......"

"Come on, hurry up!" Max was getting impatient.

"Sorry Adam, I get shotgun!" I raced to the car

"I don't think so!" Adam raced after me

"If it wasn't for me, your ass would still be running or dead!" I hopped into the car.

"Fiineeeee!" Adam reluctantly jumped in the backseat. "Drive Max, fucking floor it!" Adam screamed from the backseat as I spun around. Shit.

"Go go go!" I leaned forward and stared ahead of us because behind us was a black van with guess who at the wheel. Ross.

I'm so sorry this is short and that I haven't updated recently but Max and Ross left the offices and I've been really sad so I never had the heart to keep writing...they won't leave the offices in my story, I love them still the same but I'm sad... First Jin, then Cory, then Nick, then Max, then Ross.... SkyMedia is falling apart and I don't like it one bit!😭😭