DRAMA

*Your POV*

"Why?" I asked. "Why is he trying to kill us?"

"Heaven knows. He could've wanted to hurt us from the start and working at the office was part of his plan." Red said. I noticed that Red was having a hard time talking about it.

"Red, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I thought I knew Barney... I...really thought I did.." He said and collapsed onto the couch. "What can I ever do? I thought he was my friend..."

"Red, listen...." I went and sat next to him on the couch. "I'm just as shaken as you, I never thought that John of all people would do this!" I said.

"Neither did I...I've lived with him for almost 4 year...I thought I knew him!"

"I thought I knew him too, not as well as you but I knew him well enough to not have the assumption that he's a killer!" I tried to soothe.

"Let's just watch anime...maybe it'll take stress away." Red suggested and shook his head to clear the thoughts.

"Good idea...what do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"We could watch Naruto or Dragon ball z or One Punch Man..." Red listed a few animes.

"We watched Naruto last night....what about One Punch Man?" I asked.

"Sounds good!" Red said as he selected One Punch Man with the remote.

-Time Skip-

After 4 1/2 hours of watching anime, we decided it was time to do something with our empty lives.

"Whad do we doooooo?" I asked as I slipped off the couch onto the floor.

"Whadda want tah do?" Red asked as he shit off the TV and let out a long sigh.

"I wanna go....sleeeeeep" I said

"You've done enough of that, let's go for a walk." Red suggested.

"Okayyy fine. Let's go!" I said hopping up and pulling Red's arm.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" Red said laughing and standing up.

"I didn't take that dirty at all!" I said sarcastically.

"Haha, funny..." Red glared at me in a joking manner.

"Heh heh, let's go maaaaaan!" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him to the door.

"Let go or I'm not coming...heh" Red stood still and j couldn't pull him any further.

"Fineeeee! But hurry up slowpoke!" I said and let go of his arm.

"Yep, let's go!" Red shouted opening the door. "Oh fuck!" He shut the door again and locked it.

"What is it Red?!" I asked frantically.

"It's...it's Barney!" Red shouted and grabbed his curly ginger hair in his hands.

"Wh-what?" I slid down the wall and shook my head. "No...no no no! Why? I just wanted to spend a week here...I didn't want this at all....why..?"

*Barney's POV*

I heard them talking from outside. Heh heh, they aren't getting away. Especially (y/n), she will love me. She will.

"Reds!" I banged on the door. "Open ups!"

"N-no! Go away Barney!" I heard Red's voice break as if he was sobbing....I felt bad for the guy, nah...I don't feel bad.

He'll die too, they're dropping like flies. One two three, there's always room for more! Make room for Michael (Red's real name) because he's comin in to join you!

Sorry I didn't get a chapter out yesterday, I was extremely busy and had no time to write. There should be two chapters coming out today including this one to make up for it. I didn't sleep all night and it's 5:30 am...I should get some rest.

Peace xoxo

-from me