how do you come up with titles? i couldnt think of a title name to save my life

*your pov*

I trusted Alesa! How could she leave me..? I sadly slumped to the ground under John's control.

"Givings up so easily I see?" He chuckled. "That makes things much easier for mes then."

"Please...just let me go?" I pleaded.

"Nos" He replied gruffly. "Yours staying with me."

"John! What about Max? How is he gonna react? How is he even gonna get home from the hospital with none of us helping him? He's been crippled, he can't just happily drive away with no worries! He'll get hurt again!" I started thrashing under John's iron grip. "Lemme go!" I shouted.

"I cants be doing that..." He sounded like he was trying to seduce me...I stopped thrashing.

"Ugh, fine. What do you want from me?" I snapped.

"Justs your body.." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm not a fucking item to use, John!" I shouted and started thrashing again.

"You are in my eyes.." He trailed kisses down my face and to my jawline.

"John. Let. Me. GO!" I screamed while twisting and turning and kicking.

"Stops moving!" He ordered. Heh heh, that made me thrash even more.

"ALESA! PLEASE, HELP ME!" I shouted as loud as I could in hope that she'd hear me. She didn't come running back in. I sighed and sadly lay my head on the wooden floor. "Why would she leave me..?" I quietly whispered and started crying for like...the millionth time today.

"Heh heh heh, poors little angel...I'm stills here." John started kissing my forehead again and again repeatedly. I turned my head and looked at John's hand on my shoulder. I cautiously stuck out my tongue and licked his arm.

"Heys! Donts licking my arm!" He exclaimed disgustedly. I slowly leaned forward again and made it look like I was gonna lick him but at the last second, I lunged forward with my mouth open and I clamped my teeth on his forearm.

"Take this!" I shouted through his arm in my mouth.

"Ows!!!!" He shouted and let go of me. I gave one last hard bite down with all my jaw strength and I felt blood pool in my mouth. Gross. I let go.

"That's what you get, bitch!" I screamed and stood up. I spit the blood out of my mouth.

"Looks what you did!" He exclaimed and showed me his arm from where he was standing. I felt a rush of pride at the wounds in his arm.

"I said, that's what you get you bitch!" I yelled before spinning around and running out the back door. I looked around for some way to get away from John. The jet skis! I raced over the the dock in the water and untied a jet ski.

"Comes back!" John yelled. Shit. He was coming for me.

"Sorry, no!" I shouted as I tied the jet skis together.

"Stop!" He shouted with panic coating his word. I didn't pay attention, I just hopped on a jet ski and plugged in the key and drove away with the other jet ski trailing a little ways behind.

"Heh heh..." I chuckled at the plan that got me to escape.

"NO!" I heard the faint yell from the shore I had just left. I smiled and kept on riding away.

*Johns POV* (not gonna type his accent because it's too hard)

How did I let her get away?! I'm an idiot!

"NO!" I shouted from the shore as I watched her drive away. I huffed angrily and stomped away to the front of the house.

"God dammit, I'm and idiot!" I muttered whilst kicking my silver car. "Agh!" I grunted and got in my car. "I'm such a fuck up!" I yelled and put my head in my hands. I lifted my head slowly and shook it as if to clear it. "She'll be back someday..." I encouraged myself. "Then, then she'll know the mistake she made when she left me..." I laughed darkly and drove away.

*Back to your POV*

After about 20 minutes of riding the jet ski around, I turned to go back to Adam's house. As I neared the shore, I squinted to see if John was still standing on the shore. I didn't see him so I rode up to the dock and shut down the jet ski.

"Well...if he's here then....I'll be dead where I sit.." I stood and jumped onto the dock. I walked around the house to see that John's car wasn't in the driveway anymore. I inwardly sighed in relief.

"Adam..." I whispered and went inside and upstairs. As I walked up the last steps, the sight that met my eyes was horrifying. I saw blood smeared all over the floor and some on the walls, that wasn't the worst though. Not at all. The worst was Adam. Adam's body was surrounded by a pool of blood and he had blood all over face and arms, blood was still gushing from the wound in his abdomen and blood was still trickling from his mouth. His body lay in a twisted position and the wound was much bigger and it was showing some of his internal organs as if John had cut him open more when he pulled the blade from his stomach.

"Adam...I'm so sorry..." I rushed over to his side and knelt down, ignoring the blood that soaked through my leggings. "This was never meant to happen..." I said as hot tears started falling from my eyes and landing on my cheeks. "Oh, Adam...you were my best friend in High School and I'll miss you so much...even if we were three years apart...you got held back in senior year just so you could be with me another year...then you moved...and I cried...I found happiness again but I missed you so much! I'll continue missing you my friend..." I leaned over Adam and my tears fell on his face washing away some of the blood. "No one ever understood me as well as you did, you were always there when I needed someone, you were the best friend I could've ever had..." I sobbed over his dead body. "Ad-am..." I cried and I pushed his hair out of his eyes and removed his broken glasses. "This...th-is is all m-my fault!" I put my hands at my face as I cried and I rocked back and forth.

After out ten minutes of crying, Adam's wound had stopped bleeding. I stood up and moved Adam's limbs so he was laying straight up facing the ceiling. I wiped my face of tears and grabbed Adam's arms and dragged him into the bathroom. From there I started washing his face clean and then I moved to the abdominal wound. I pulled up his shirt and cringed at the nasty wound, I cleared my head and started gently washing around the wound so it was clean.

"I'm sorry Adam...I wish it was me instead of you...this is all my fault!" I started crying again and I lowered myself to the ground so I was laying next to Adam. I reached over to a pile of folded towels and grabbed three of them. I put two towels over Adam and one over myself.

"Ad-am!" I sobbed. "I can't believe I did this to you..!" I slowly cried myself to sleep next to Adam on the cold bathroom floor.