D8 Nite

*Max's POV*

I straightened my tie, ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath. I was going on our first official date with her tonight. I was really nervous.

*Your POV*

I pulled down on my dress, straightening the wrinkles, I fluffed my hair so it looked perfect. I had butterflies in my stomach, I couldn't wait for my date with Max.

"Ready (y/n)?" Max lightly tapped on my door.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I replied. I took one last look in the mirror before grabbing my purse and slowly opening the door.

*Max POV*

I didn't even recognize her at first. She was what I always thought angels would look like. I probably looked like an idiot, standing a gawking at her.

"Hey, buddy boy? Ready to go?" She asked in a humorous tone.

"Y-you- I- uh..You look beautiful.." Was all I could manage.

"You look pretty nice yourself.." she murmured before striding across the flood locking us together in a passionate kiss. (I accidentally typed 'kill' instead of kiss at first) after about half a minute, we pulled apart.

"Are you ready now?" I chuckled.

"Yes." She laughed and we grabbed hands, walking out the door together.

le time skip brought to you by treadmill, only 619.99 plus 74.99 shipping and handling.----

*still Max's POV*

The waiter finally brought us our drinks and I stirred mine with the little black straw. I let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" (Y/n) asked in a concerned tone.

"Nothing, I've just got a lot on my mind. Let's not let it ruin our date, eh?" I chuckled. Ross always used that line. Ross. The thought of him made my blood boil.

"Ross..what a name haha." (y/n) mumbled.

"What a name." I echoed with a smile. After that there was a sort of awkward silence before the waiter finally came up.

"Have you two decided on what you'll be ordering?" He asked, pulling out a little black pad of paper and a pen.

"Yes, I'll have the house salad with the tomatoes on the side, hold the onions." (y/n) ordered.

"Alright..I think we can do that." The waiter scribbled something on the paper. "And for you, sir?"

"I'll have the meat ravioli with marinara sauce please." I said, closing the menu and handing it to him, (y/n) did the same.

"Thank you, we'll get your orders out to you as soon as we can." The waiter smiled and winked at (y/n). I clenched my fist.

"Thanks." I forced a smile.

"Max, what's up?" (y/n) asked. "You look like you're about to murder someone."

"That damn waiter, I think he was...flirting or something." I muttered. I didn't want to ruin the date so I changed the topic. "So, I was planning on going to Louisiana to visit my parents and I was wondering if you'd want to come with?" I offered.

"Yeah! Sounds fun. When?" (y/n) asked.

"Next month, I gotta get a lot work done first at the office, ya know?" I shrugged.

"Yeah, yeah of course." (y/n), smiling.

*Your POV*

I drummed my fingers on the table while we were waiting on the food. Max seemed really protective of me, don't get me wrong, it was sweet. I really like Max and I'm so happy I came to Seattle.

"A house salad, no onions, tomatoes on the side for the lady." The waiter set my plate down, flashing me a smile. I forced a smile back at him.

"Thanks" I muttered.

"Of course. And the meat ravioli with marinara sauce for him." The waiter sort of dropped the plate on the table, the sauce splashed all over Max.

"What's your problem man?" Max stood up. "Mad that I have the prettiest girlfriend here?" The waiter just stared, eventually he twitched his hand, suddenly he hit Max in the jaw.

"Guys! Stop it, please!" I yelled, standing up. Too late, Max had already hit him back, this time in the eye. The waiter had toppled onto the floor, Max kicked him in the side.

"We're leaving." Max muttered. We walked up to the front where we could pay for our bill. The restaurant nicely took off the ravioli and salad because we didn't eat any of it.

"That was.....wow." I said once we got out of the restaurant.

"Yeah, he was a fucking prick." Max said, he draped his arm around me. I tensed and relaxed at his touch, eventually I just relaxed.

"I guess he was." I agreed.

"Hey, can I take you somewhere?" Max asked, suddenly perking up.

"Yeah, where?"

"You'll see." Max smiled.

*Time skip*
We were in the car on our way to the secretive place Max wanted to go to. I looked around, trying to recognize any landmarks or something.

"And we're here." Max said, pulling into a parking place, the whole lot was deserted. "Close your eyes." Max whispered. I closed my eyes.

"Max where are we going?" I asked as Max started leading me around. I stumbled as my foot hit a stick, Max steadied me.

"You'll see." He said again. I rolled my eyes behind the lids. We continued walking for a little bit longer.

"Why did we stop?" I asked.

"Open your eyes." Max mumbled, close to my ear. I opened my eyes and took in the scene, it was amazing. It was a little pond with trees all around it and a dock, there was one big tree with a rope attached.

"Max.." Was all I could manage.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Do I like it? Max, it's beautiful!" I said. I started walking forwards, I took off my shoes and stepped onto the dock.

"Wait for me!" Max jogged up to me. Together we held hands and swung our legs over the dock, not talking. Just looking, looking at the beauty of each other, the scene around us, and just life. It was the best date ever.

A/N : I haven't updated since November and it's now May. I'm sorry but I really don't watch Sky Media anymore so it's kind of hard to find motivation for my story now. I will try to keep updating because I really like where this story is going. Peace mannn.