Chapter 6-part 1

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my favourite song, Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez {Don't judge my music taste}.

SEE I TOLD YOU I WOULD CHANGE MY ALARM! Go me!!

I checked the time on my phone. 11.00. I have 1 hour to get ready to meet my friends.

I got in the shower. I used forest fruits body wash and I washed my hair.

I got out the shower and picked out a light purple dress with a lace flower design on it and put it on. {pic below}

I brushed my hair and braided a section of it and pinned it to the back of my hair

I brushed my hair and braided a section of it and pinned it to the back of my hair. I put on peach flavoured lipgoss and went downstairs. I checked the time: 11.30. Ok I should go.

I put on got my pastel pink pumps and picked up my bag with my phone and earphones in it and I walked to the park. I got there at 11.45.

I saw Katelyn, Laurance and Cadenza were already there. I snuck up on them

"BOO!" I shouted causing them all to jump

"OH MY IRENE! APHMAU!" They shouted at me and I was laughing

"Hiii!" I said through laughter

"Not! Funny!" They said to me slightly angrily

"Ok! Ok!" I replied after I stopped laughing. We talked for a bit and eventually everyone else joined us.

"So guys," I started "follow me!" I started to walk to the meadow.

It was really special to me because ever since we turned 10, me and the few would always come to this meadow for each others birthdays. I know it's not back at Asgard but we always had fun coming here. Now that I know their alive I wonder if they still come here. Hmm... Maybe... I hope not... Not that I don't miss them but for the sake of everyone's safety... I hope they don't come...

Sly's P.O.V

Me and the few were in the meadow that we would always go to for each others birthdays as kids. I was hoping deep down that we might see Jess.

I wonder if she still goes to the meadow? Probably not, but theres no harm in trying.Especially since I now know that she lives near the meadow.

"Sly are you one-hundred percent sure you saw Jess near here?" Kayla asked me with doubt in her voice but her eyes sparkled with hope

"I am as sure, as I am sure that Steven will blow up another one of Castor's chicken house." I said with certainty

"Ok, that's a fair statement," Steven said

"YOU BETTER NOT BLOW UP ANOTHER ONE OF MY CHICKEN HOUSE!" Castor shouted at Steven

"WHAT IF I DO?!" Steven shouted back