Help||Might be discontinuing?

So, I've been thinking about discontinuing this and re-starting it in a new book. Because, no matter how much I edit it and stuff, I still really don't like where I have it at the moment.

If I do restart it, I'll be keeping some bits the same (like the birthday bits), but it'll be slightly different if that makes sense. It'll also help me bring in some OCs, something I've been meaning to do for a while.

If you're interested in having an OC in the new book, if that's what I feel like doing, then here's the info I need (the example is gonna be one of mine):

---------

Name (preferably a middle/last name as well, if possible): Zara Louise Menzer

Female or male: Female

Eye colour: Dark blue

Hair colour: Strawberry blonde

Clothing/accessories: Usually wearing a pair of blue denim jean shorts, with a pair of black tights, a plain white tee-shirt, and a pair of brown mid-calf high boots, topped off with a bangle necklace and a brown jacket that she usually has tied around her waste.

Personality: Fun and kind, the class joker. Finds it easy to make friends, but finds it hard to keep them. Likeable and fun to be around, yet can be a bit mysterious, in the form of how she always carries the same leather-brown small shoulder bag, and the always wears mid-calf high boots. Can be a bit of a rebel if something isn't fair, or if something just isn't going her way.

Favourite colour/s: White, black and deep purple.

Age: 18

Likes: Saturdays, lie-ins, no responsibilities, animals, anime and food.

Dislikes: Mondays, not getting much sleep, rules, terrible anime dubs, vegetables and most boys.

Crush(if they have one): None, apart from a small one on José {Jose, as I spelt it before, but I now know it's spelt José #Derp}

Villain or superhero: Hero

Parent/s(if they have any): Orphan, parents died during a battle while she was around the age of three.

Relatives(if they have any): None, all died at some point during the battle that killed her parents.

Power/Magics: Ice magics and healing.

Others/extras(Anything else you guy's wanna add): Was best friend's with Aph at one point, but quickly lost all contact with her.

--------- 

So, there's all the info I need if you wanna enter an OC. If I do, do the OCs, they'll be in the new version, if I do it. Also, I don't need loads of OCs, so don't feel bad if I don't pick yours. Although, I do need at least one villain. So, if you do decide to enter a villain and a hero (because I never said you couldn't enter more that one ;3), then there'll be more of a chance that one of your's is chosen. 

Anyways, love all you angry fanpeople! Bye!~