Winners!||Book news!

So, before I get into the winners I have some news. Due to the amount of entries, I'm going to be restarting this book. It will have a slightly altered title, a new cover and more. The OC's will be in there, but they won't be coming straight away, sorry about that. I have enjoyed making this book, but I don't enjoy where I have it at the moment. I apologise deeply to those who liked/loved/supported this book, but as the author, I think it is my job to restart it. (GAWD THIS IS GETTING SAPPY XDDDD)

Anyways, onto the winners. Firstly; I'd like to thank you ALL for entering! It meant so much to see so many entries! I would pick 'em all if I could xD. Because there were so many awesome ones, I couldn't just pick two. First place will come into the book first, then second, you get the idea. PLEASE, don't feel bad if you didn't get chosen! I loved reading all the entries and detail. Anyways, onto the winning entries:

In joint third place, we have kawaiipanda270 with Amaya Nicole Tyla and we have FluffyMarshmellow813 with Haley Kara Quinn.

In second place we have Celestial_Sword with Devin Michaels.

In first place, we have LadyThor.

If you guys could DM me your character info through either my twitter (@|RpAphmau) or PM me through wattpad, that would be a great help!

Anyways, with the new book, I'm going to need help with a cover. The only specific thing I need on there is my @ (@|WeirdWriterGirl901) or my name Georgia-San.Thanks so much if you help!

And, one last thing: THANK YOU ALL SO SO OS OS OS SO0OOOO MUCH FOR ALMOST 900 FOLLOWERS!!!

Anyways, I'll cya'll later! Byee!~