Chapter 15

I got bored, and since I'm on half term, I thought I'd upload a chapter early.

Oh, and, in case you forgot, this is what her bracelet looks like:

The wings are the lid and inside the purple gem is where some of her magic liquid thing is

***

As Aphmau reached the big blue gates of PDH, her glassy eyes let out a single tear. She wiped it away and wiped all her tears from her eyes, returning them to the normal hazel-brown colour. Taking a deep breath, she walked through the gates and main doors, entering the school. 

"I need to wipe everyone's memories of the few, my powers and past..." She mumbled to herself as she walked aimlessly down the never ending halls. 

***

Aphmau walked into magic class, sitting down in the chair as far back as she could. As everyone filed into the class, the friend's she has made surrounded her. 

"Hey, Aph. If that's even your real name!" An orange haired witch, known as Lucinda, snarled.

"It's not," She replied, blank expression, blank emotion. "It's Jessica Aphmau Odison. But of you can remember any of this..." And with that, she took off out the classroom, speeding down the empty halls.

"Did I saw something wrong?" Lucinda asked worriedly. The other people who were with her shrugged and they all sat down in their seats, waiting for the teacher.

***

"No one can remember who I truly am. No one can know me. I need to keep my identity a secret. I've already put enough people in danger by showing them who I really am!" Aph mumbled to herself as she came to a halt in the assembly hall, the largest room in the whole school. 

She took off her Asgardian bracelet and took a deep breath.

"This is gonna take up a lot of magic energy..." She mumbled, pulling herself together. She took off the cap, put it in her pocket and held up the purple gem part, holding it up higher than her head.

"WITH THE POWER OF THUNDER, LIGHTNING AND LADY THOR I COMMAND YOU TO TAKE AWAY THE MEMORIES OF EVERYONE, THAT KNOWS MY TRUE IDENTITY AND PAST!" There was a crash of thunder and a strike or lightning. "I COMMAND YOU TO AID IN MY CAUSE OF SPARING THESE INNOCENT HUMAN'S LIFES!" Two more crashes of thunder and strikes of lighting could be seen and heard all across Mystreet. 

Aph quickly put the cap back on the gem, put her bracelet back on just as she collapsed to the floor, weak and pale. She smiled to herself and mumbled, "I hope it worked..."

"Why do you think she turned pale and weak, Sabrina?" An evil voice spoke from the darkness of a corner.

"Do you think she used too much magic energy, Leah?" A second voice spoke. They sent shivers down Aph's spine and she growled. 

"Aww, look, is wittle Jessie-Wessie getting mad?~" The first voice, identified as Leah, teased.

"Shut up...!" Aph struggled in replied, stading up, wobbly on her feet. The two girls stepped out of the stadows and walked over to her, laughing all the way. When they approached Aph they stopped and stared her in the eyes. 

"Weak little girl. Your just as weak as before. Your nothing without the few." Leah snarled

"Shut up! I will destroy you one day with or without the few!" 

"Pfft, good luck with that!" Sabrina laughed, then, both girls disappeared leaving Aph weak and frail in the darkness.

***

As Aphmau staggered her way through the empty halls of Phoenix Drop High towards the class she was meant to be in; Magic.

"I hope it worked..." She mumbled. 

She pushed the classroom door open to see ____________________...