Chapter 9

Sly's P.O.V

I was in English with Alex. From Jess's friend group there was Garroth, Aaron, Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan.

Alex and I were sat in the back row.

It was about half way through the class and we still had about three classes until lunch.

I groaned as my stomach. I should NOT of skipped out on breakfast, but luckily, I came prepared.

I reached into my Iron Man backpack, -what can I not have merchandize of my Dad or something?- and I pulled out a chocolate bar.

"Share and I won't snitch!" Alex whispered

"You wouldn't dare!" I whisper yelled

"Oh I so would!"

"Ugh fiiine!" I groaned and gave him a bit. Luckily, I brought two chocolate bars.

"SLY, ALEX CARE TO SAY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!?" The teacher yelled

"NO THANKS!" We shouted back and the teacher started to continue with her lesson.

I ate the rest of the chocolate bar and I started to eat the second one zoning out a bit. I hadn't noticed that the teacher was behind me until Alex whispered in my ear "Yo dude, look behind you" So, me being the complete idiot I am, I turned around and there she was. Mrs Swinehall {Idk my friend told me to use it}.

"Well, well, well look who's eating in MY class room!"

"I ca--" I was cut off by Jess talking to me through the communicator in my ear and by Alex's hero alarm, on his watch, going off.

"Sly, Kayla, Castor come in. Sly, Kayla, Castor come in!" She said sounding worried. We all have communicators but I guess she choose to only call us.

"Jess what's wrong?" Castor asked

"Katz's hero alarm is going off!"

"So's Alex's" I replied

"So's Jose's" Castor added

"And Steven's" Kayla said

"This is bad...." Jess said

"I've got Joker coming up on Alex's radar" I said

"I've got joker coming up on Katz's" Jess said

"I've got Catwoman coming on on Steven's" Kayla said

"We've got Catwoman" Castor said

"This is bad....." Jess repeated

"How did they find us!?" Kayla asked

"Most likely Leah and Sabrina telling their dads who sent most likely then sent Joker and Catwoman." Jess said saying the obvious.

"That makes sense"

"Anyway, what's the plan Lady Thor?" I said

"Meet out the front of school in 10 minuets."

"Ok, bye" We all replied and we hung up.

"We have to meet Aph and the rest of the few out the front of the school in 10 minutes." I told Alex and he nodded.

Everyone else in the room, especially Jess' other friends, were looking at Alex and I weirdly.

"SLY YOU IDIOT!" Alex shouted at me

"Wh--Oh! Shoot! Let's just go, Jess will deal with this later. Right now we have things to deal with!" I half commanded

"Yep. Um, Mrs Swinehall, we've got to go. Fate is this school is resting in our hands... So... Bye!" Alex said and we ran out of English.

We reached the front if the school to see everyone else was there.

"Sorry we took so long, we had English" Alex said slightly out of breath.

"Let's just do this!" Steven said and we all pressed the button on our watches and we were in our suits.

Jess did the usual thing and she was in her suit with Mjolnir.

Just then Joker and Catwoman appeared. They were each holding two of Aph's friends by the collar. Joker had hold of Garroth and Aaron and Catwoman had hold of a squirming Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan..

"LET THEM GO!" Jess screamed "YOU DISGUST ME HURTING THE INNOCENT JUST SO YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WANT!"

"Oh, that's the best part about this job!" Joker laughed

"GRR WHEN KAWAII~CHAN GETS LOOSE SHES GONA KILL CATWOMAN~SAMA!" Kawaii~Chan screamed clearly enraged

"I wouldn't bet on that kitty cat!" Catwoman laughed

"Let them go..." Alex snarled

"After we get her hammer!" Joker said

"How about this? You let them go, you get Mjolnir" Jess preposed a deal

"Deal!" The both said dropping Aphmau's friends.

"There no way you're getting Mjolnir!" Jess exclaimed and teleported Joker and Catwoman away.

"Nice going Aph!" Me and the few said and, since we saved four life's, we ditched the rest of school and went home.

No ANs here today guys XD

Hope you enjoyed

Stay mad and keep shipping my angry fangirls

Baiiiii~