{17}: Epilogue

Six years later

The wedding was beautiful. Everyone complied and it was just amazing. The lights shown down and everything was on point. Haley was beautiful as she walked down the aisle. Even Nick cried as he watched her. Daniel and I were currently dancing. We've been together six and a half years now.

Everyone kept asking when we were getting married. I didn't know actually. I just wanted to be with Daniel, marriage or not. I'm sure he felt the same way. Daniel pulled me to the side. "Come with me." He said and led me to the gazebo outside. There was a small speaker out there playing the music from inside.

We started to dance. "You know I love you right?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes, and I love you too." I said. He pulled me closer.

"I don't have many sweet words to say but I hope that these words say it all." He said and turned me towards the night sky. Words started to shine in the sky. Kyla, will you marry me?

I turned around and he was down on his knee. "Well? Will you?" He asked.

"Of course I will." I said. He hopped up and placed the ring on my finger. We kissed but while we were kissing I heard cheering. I looked up and everyone was outside. Haley and Nick ran over to congratulate us. Everything was turning out good.

Then it dawned on me, I was marrying the guy that stole my first kiss.