The Long Ride

"I have to stop thinking about it... Just got remember... You'll find them..." A dark haired male said as he looked outside of a train while laying on his fist. He looked beside himself and saw that his weapons, a black long kantna and a revolver, were sitting beside him as he smiled and rubbed the kantna. He looked around from the train and then a girl with lomg brown hair came with some snacks and sat in front of him in the other seat. "Hey? You okay? I just got caught up in other things. Don't worry about me." She smiled as he looked back out the window with a sigh. "I'm sorry. Just got a bit worried. That's all."

She looked at him with a frown and handed him a soda and cookies. "I want you to be happy. You're going to this academy. I bet you'll meet some people there. It'll be like school!" She said as he sighed and chuckled. "Thanks. I'm not worried about meeting people." She became confused as she leaned over the table and shook her head. "No... Please don't think about that..." She said with concern taking over her voice and then he put the kantna on the table. "That was always her favorite weapon. I remember dad made it for her. When he made that weapon, she saw everything in him. And then that beast came. When that thing killed him, she became a huntress for him. And now that she's gone, this is all I have of her and the revolver is all I have of dad." He said to her as she leaned back in the seat and sighed.

"You're not looking at the good side... Even while she's gone, she's happy that you would be doing this for her. I'm going to bet if she was still here, she'll be the most happiest mother in the universe. I promise that." She said as he shrugged a bit and looked down. "Anyway. They didn't say that your mother and your sister was dead. They were just not found yet. So you gotta have hope for me. Please? I mean, I didn't get these things free. They are costly." She said as he rolled his eyes and started to eat the cookies.

"So what so you think about finding a girlfriend while here?" She asked as then he jumped, waving his hands and shaking his head with his heated cheeks. "N-No girlfriend is fine for me! I'll just get through and be a hunter...." She giggled as she chuckled and looked at the trees outside. "I've heard about that you HAVE to get a partner. So maybe that lone wolf option won't be available."
"I'll find a way... I'll do it by myself."
"Whatever. A girlfriend would be fine to have. Just text me when you get one."

The guy chuckled. "Well Beacon can't be bad. Alot of different people can have different weapons. And it's cool. So maybe I'll find one friend over there. I mean, all the other guys back home. I'll miss this. I'll send them a post card! I really will!" He said happily as then the girl laughed and drank her soda and chuckled. "That's the spirt." She said as she giggled.

"The girlfriend thing is still in my head."