Creamy Mistake

Craig was sitting with his teammates in the cafeteria as he sighed and messed with a toothpick in his mouth.

"Hey!" Teagan shouted as she was beside him and he almost fell off his seat and looked at her with a slight cough. "Huh!? What was the shouting for!?" He asked as then she pointed at Ryve, who was being bored and picking at her food with the fork. He looked at her and sighed, before leaning towards her with a smile to get her attention. He smiled as he got what he wanted.

"What?" The wolf girl said as he chuckled loudly. "Well, you're a little down. Is everything alright?"
"Yeah... just a little bored, that's all. I mean, we haven't done a mission in forever!" She said while groaning loudly again before all of her teammates looked at each other and looked back at her. "We just did one last weekend."
"I know, but that wasn't a fun and extreme enough! I mean, anyone could fight some surprising Grimms that come from the trees." Rvye said before sighing loudly and going back to her food. The team sighed as Teagan got up and smiled. "Well I'm about to talk to a cute boy over there." She said before getting hit in the face with a cream pie. Everyone from team CRDT, RWBY and JPNR gasped loudly as Nora stood up and shook her hands quickly. "Sorry! Me and Yang was throwing food!"

Before Nora could say anything else, Teagan punched the table that JPNR were sitting at in half, making them disperse and backing away from her. The students around started to feel the anger from her and some ran out of the lunchroom. "You darn kid! You messed up my make up!" She shouted towards them as then the team felt around them, forgetting that they don't have their weapons, since it was the middle of the school day. Craig and the rest quickly got up and tried to stop her from fighting the team as then Rvye got beside Teagan and got her fist ready with a smirk. "Alright, now this is my kind of action!" She said while smirking at everyone on the team.

Craig just sighed as him and Dahila looked back at team RWBY and saw that they got ready to fight. "Sometimes. I wish we had a normal lunch. Just eating and going back to class." He said while Dahila nodded and got her hands up. "But we have to fight. Maybe we call it a practice." She said before he shrugged.

When Jaune from team JPNR went and tried to swing at Teagan and Ryve, they quickly counter and stunned him and kicking him away. His other teammates quickly moved away as Pyrrha quickly slid over a table and used her aura to have a pole from the ceiling come to her hands as she went over and tried to swing at Ryve. The faunus quickly turned into smoke, backing away from the swing as she went and grabbed a sturdy breadstick from a table and went towards Pyrrha to start fighting with her. Teagan then started to glow pink as she had Ren and Jaune come towards her. She smirked as she opened her eyes widely and have a thick layer of pink smoke come and get to both of them and stop in their tracks.

Dahila had Weiss and Yang to fight as it was hard to have swift, light attacks come first from Weiss, then heavy, hard hitting attacks from Yang. She kept swiftly moving from each attack and had Yang attack once more until she strafed to her side and stunned her side, making her unable to attack for a while as then Craig came and gave a powerful kick. Powerful enough to blast her away from him and Dahila as he sighed and cracked his knuckles.

He then felt two drafts of wind past him as he looked around and tried to think of where they come from. Then from nowhere, Ruby was using her sembalcne to speed towards him from behind, but he quickly caught the fist that was connect. When she tried to leave, he had a good grip on her until a hard punch got his back and made him fall down onto his knees.

While Jaune and Ren were struck by the smoke from Teagan, Pyrrha was still trying to swing at Ryve, who was actually starting to get tired from using her semblance so much. When she took a breather, Pyrrha threw the spear to Nora, having her grab it in midair while sticking a large watermelon on the tip of it. Now with Nora having her new "hammer", she swong it at Ryve and blasted her away to hit about three tables and make them break. Teagan was going to attack Nora from behind, but Jaune came and hit her back with a kick to make her fall.

Dahila looked over to see her partner being tagged team by Ruby and Blake. She started to think a strategy to help him. Then it came to her. "But will it work?" She asked herself.

With both Yang and Weiss going after her, Dahila quickly moved herself around the other teammates. She then had Yang attack Blake by accident and made her get backed away from the situation and fly to a wall. She then had Weiss follow her as she juked her out and got behind her and using her blue aura palm to stun her to the ground. She shook them off as then she turned around and saw Craig getting back up. He grabbed Ruby by a fist that she was throwing and tripped her forward, somehow knocking her out.

"See ya!" Shouted a voice behind Dahila as she strafed quickly and had Yang get hit by Nora's weapon, shooting her up out of the building and into the sky. Everyone watched as then Jaune went towards Craig and tried to attack him, but he hit nothing but the air. He looked around confusingly as then Craig came and grabbed his waist, doing a suplex on him.

As then more fighting, between the teams happened, then Ms.Gylnda bust into the front door of the cafeteria and looked around the mess. "Everyone stop!" She shouted as then everyone looked at her and stopped moving. She started use her riding crop that she uses and fix the lunchroom as then everyone got into a line and she looked at them.

"You all better be lucky that Ozpin will let you get away with this. Anyway, We have a new lesson. It'll be shown in the assembly room. Now, everyone get dressed and cleaned up." She said as then she left the room and shut the doors behind her. While everyone was quiet, Yang fell back and got onto the floor, getting back up quickly while cheering.

"Woo-Hoo! Again!"