An Ultimate Lesson

"I wonder what this is." Ryve said as she sat in the seats with the rest of her teammates. Craig bounced up and down in his seats while looking down on the stage.

Dahila was sighing as then she looked over to the side and saw Teagan being in love with some guy and just staring him down. He had grayish hair and was leaning back with some dark skinned chick with bright green hair. Dahilia sighed as she looked back at the stage and seeing that Pyhrra, fighting with all of the team members from CRDL and practically winning. In the final seconds of battle, she went and got Cardin out of the battle, along with the rest of his teammates and won the 1V4. Gydnla saw how she did all of this and was amazed by how she did all of this.

"Ms. Nikos, you are good. But for now, you may go up and sit down as we have a new lesson to go over. Professor Ozpin said this has been recently found." She said as everyone started to quiet down and look down on the stage. Glynda then looked around the seats where the students were sitting in as then she was going to say something, but the guy with silver hair raised his hand and stood up. "I'll help you! You look like you're going to need a volunteer!" The guy said as then the girl beside him got surprised and pulled on his arm to stop him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?! We're supposed to be undercover like Cinder said!" She whispered to him while he just winked and jumped over the ledge to land on his feet and in front of Professor Glynda.

She just looked at him and sighed as then a hole opened in the floor and a dummy rised up on a platform from it.

"Today, we will show a Aura Ultimate. A skill that has been new to everyone and was used back in some wars. They would use these to inflict massive amounts of pain on either one or mupitle targets. But keep in mind these were used on human targets. It may not be best to use on others. Such as Grimms." She said as then the guy with silver hair started to stretch and shake himself.

"Now Mercury here will start to build up his Aura inside of him and have a starting attack. Proceed."

He nodded as he started to glow a silver kind of color as he then started to raise his leg up and kicked the dummy.

The dummy backed up, as if it was a real human being and just stood them as Mercury growled and jumped, having one of his feet in the air as he then dropped his foot onto the dummy, crushing the ground under it and making the dent. He smirked as he started to pop shotgun shells from his foot and have more damage go onto the dummy.

He then stepped on its back and jumped away with a small backflip.

"That's the power of having a gun always on you. Literally." He said jokingly while crossing his arms.

"Then there's the second variation of this Aura ability. This is called an Aura Burst. Ryve Marcella, May you come down here?" She asked as then Ryve nodded and jumped down from the stands to the stage floor as she sighed and started to hear chatter around the room. Gylnda quickly gained the attention of everyone by using her riding crop and making a whip sound with it.

"Now Ms.Marcella will now show an Aura Burst. This is when an individual charges their Aura and uses it it multiple ways. For defensive, offensive and healing purposes. Think of this as a multiplier effect to your Aura." She said as Ryve started to close her eyes.

When she opened them, they became a dark purple as she growled and broke out in a roar. Her nails were sharp, her body was glowing a menacing purple as she looked around and saw the dummy that Mercury used. She started to scratch it up, causing it to have tear marks and cuts on it.

When it was basically nothing but fluff, she backed up and let the glow off of her body as she took a knee and basically almost fell down a bit. Gylnda came in front of her as she pointed her crop over to Ryve, who was still exhausted and panting.

"That is just one way of a Aura burst can help. Some have team effects, some can be helpful in a engagement. So find what your Aura burst can do, and make it better to use. Assambly dismissed." She said as everyone started to stand up and walk out to their classrooms, or around Beacon.