The New Academy

A/N: This character is from a user named Blisscloud on Devinant Art. ((I probably spelled that wrong.)) But I really like her art of these characters that she have. If you have a chance, check her out of there and look at it. And say that Alexmercer/Craig sent you. Promise me, she will be really confused.

Craig and Ruby were talking as they have landed from being in the air for a few minutes and got to Beacon. "Well, I like your weapons. I mean, not alot of people have two weapons that are separate from each other. Do you have a name for them?" He nodded as he pulled out the kantna and revolver and chuckled. "The sword's Heaven while the gun's Hell. Put them together and get what I called Purgatory." He said as Ruby smiled and pulled out her sythce/sniper rifle as she smiled at him. "Well, my Cresent Rose has been doing me good. Oh! You've seen my sister, right?!" "The blonde girl?" He asked as then Yang came back with her hair being a horrible mess and around the place.

"Baby sister! Huh? Who's this hunk of junk?" She asked as then Craig waved his hand and became a little bit pink. "Oh promise me, I'm not that buff. Sometimes I think I'm just a big blob." He said with a chuckle. "But I'm Craig. You must be Yang."

Yang gave her hand out to him as he grabbed it and shook it. "Well welcome to Beacon Academy! Oh, can me and Ruby talk for a second? You can come back, we just have to talk about something important." He nodded as he looked at Ruby and waved at her and she did the same too. He walked away and sighed. "Well, maybe this is not a bad choice." He then looked over and saw two girls and shrugged. "Making new friends start by a hello."

He walked over as then he waved and the white haired one looked at him and his eyes widened

He walked over as then he waved and the white haired one looked at him and his eyes widened. "Hey, you're the big head who almost bumped into me and made me fell." She said as he rubbed his head nervously. "Sorry about that. We just got on the wrong foot." The bunny girl came beside the white haired as she frowned and looked at Craig. "I'm very sorry. Weiss, we have to be nice. It'll be better to be nice than mean..." She said as then Weiss turned around and stormed away. The bunny girl sighed as then she looked at Craig and smiled. "Sorry. She can be a bit angry at times." He shook his head and chuckled. "It's okay. I've dealt with girls like that before. Just trying to make some more friends around here." "Well ice queen is pretty hard to make friends with." Yang said as she came with Ruby.

The bunny girl waved at Ruby and Yang as they waved back. Craig gave his hand out as then she shook it. "I'm Dahila. It's nice to meet you." "I'm Craig." They smiled at each other before Yang looked over and saw Weiss coming back. "Hey, you should probably leave. She'll fuss you out faster than anything." "Sure. Sure. I'll see you girls later." He started to walk away and then tried to think about where to go next. "He's nice. Really nice, Yang." Ruby said to Yang as then she teased Ruby by nudgeing her shoulder. "My sister has found a crush on her first day!" "I did not! He's just a friend!" Dahila giggled as she looked at the both of them. "You two are a pair of odd sisters..."

"Mhmm. This a pretty good." Craig said as he started to eat some grapes while sitting by the water fountain. "This academy sure is lively. I like it." He said to himself as then a blonde kid was walking in front of him and his stomach growled loudly. "Man... That ride made me hungry. "Here. This should make your hunger go away." Craig gave the blonde kid the grapes as he nodded and sat beside him and the both of them starting to talk to each other.