A Close Call

Ruby opened her eyes to see Wiess has frozen the tail of scorpion and Craig had put his sword into the lion's mouth, not being able to bite. They both stood together and looked down at her as then Both of them had their hands out. "You could be a good kid. But try not to get yourself killed. Okay?" Weiss said as Craig said as then Ruby grabbed their hands and she got up. "Wow... Thanks."

"Are you two done with your sentimental moment? I think both of our problems aren't going to be stalled for wrong." Craig said as then he gripped his sword from the lion's mouth and made a disgusted face. "You guys start running. Me and Weiss do the best to beat these things. Which isn't hard. Right?"
"I... Whatever... Let's get this over with..."
"That's the sprit. Now when that ice break, we got to let Ruby have enough time to get the others and run away."
"Sounds like a plan. Huh. We can do pretty good."
"Really? I just like to fight. Maybe we can talk after this. Have a snack?"
"A plan I'm fine with." She said with a smile as then the ice started to crack and Craig pulled out the sword from the Grimm's mouth and then hit his hands together to have sand come into the eyes of it and he backed up as it tried to wipe it eyes with it's paws.

Weiss then slashed the scorpion's eye as it then did the same as the Lion Grimm and backed away. "Let's go!" She shouted as he nodded and started to run with her beside him.

They got to where they can see a tower and under it a endless pit. Ruby and the others were hiding from the giant bird that was still flying around. Then the two other grimms came from the trees behind them as Ruby saw them and started to run. "Come on guys!" She said as then everyone started to run. Pyrrha stopped and then pulled out her rifle and started to shoot the scorpion. Ren did the same as he pulled out his pistols and started to shoot it with her. The lion went past them as it started to chase Craig, Dahilia, Teagan and Ryve. Ruby, Yang, Blake, and Weiss started to fight the bird. The bird then destroyed the brige as Jaune and Nora were on the other side, watching Ren and Pyrrha fighting. "Oh no! We need to help them! But how are going to get across?" He asked as Nora giggled. "Let's just jump."
"Umm... I can't make that..."
She then jumped and hit one side of the bridge to launch Jaune to the other side. She sat on her hammer and then shot it as it started to shoot her up in the air and made her get to the side with Ren, Jaune and Pyrrha.

The other four got into the castle as then Craig got swiped by the lion and it growled in his face. "Missle Launch!" Shouted Teagon as she shot her missle as the lion as blasted off and hit the wall. The ground below them started to shake as Ryve looked at Teagan. "Hey! Anything else explosive and this thing is going down!" Craig then ran with his sword and swinged at the lion as it backed away. Dahila growled as she ran and then threw her fans into the grimm's side as it started to limp a bit. Ryve then put the attachment on her sword as the tip of the sword turned into a chamber and she growled as she aimed it at the lion and shot it down. It took a lot of damage as then it growled at the girls. Craig then made a fist as he looked at the Teagon and chuckled. "Missile Launch!" She shouted as she transformed her large sword back to a missile launcher and shot one at the lion. At the same time, the bird that had Yang in it's mouth, destroyed the top of the catsle as rubble started to fall down in the inside. Ryve, Teagon and Dahila looked around and then started to back up to the entrance of the small castle. Ryve looked at Craig once more as he gave a thumbs up to her an she nodded and walked away with Teagon and Dahlia. They got to the gap in the bridge as then Teagon pointed her missile launcher at the ground and then shot it, to give herself a jump boost in order to get over to the other side. Dahlia then looked at Ryve as she smiled and then made fans come to her hands. "You ready?" Asked Dahlia as she had her fans circling around behind them. "Wait, What are you talking ab-" The fan behind them then blasted them to the other side by how the wind pressure that was built up. Both of them were now on the sides with the Jaune and the rest as then Ryve looked back and saw that the main part of the castle was gone. "Down here!" Said a voice under them as Craig had stabbed his sword into the cliff and smiled up at the group with a wave and a smile. They went down and helped him get up as he sighed and looked up. "Oh, Ruby and them are still fighting." He said.

Yang got knocked to a pillar as she then watched her little sister and Wiess starting to fight the bird themselves. Ruby then looked at Wiess as she grinned and tapped her shoulder. "I got a idea! Keep it distracted!" Ruby said as then she ran back to where Yang and Blake were at. Blake then looked down at Ruby as she pointed towards Yang and Blake understood. "Yang! Catch!" She threw her gun over to Yang as she caught it and then stabbed it into the pillar. Ruby shot and then got the rope that was between the two pillars as she started to pull back. Wiess was behind the rope as she used a anti gravity dust from her sword to pull her back more. "Can you aim it right?"
"Can I aim it right." She aaid sarcastically. "Can yo-" "I can!" She then let go of the rope as Ruby got shot up to the bird and she clothesline the bird into the wall of cliff and stood on it until Wiess started to make little trails on the cliffside. Ruby then started to run them up the cliff while still having the bird hooked to the sythce. Once she got to the top, she jumped and the bird's head got chopped off and it was dead. Ruby turned around and smiled as she looked down at everyone with roses coming from behind her and she held her sythce behind her.

((Sorry if the fight scenes are not the best!))