The Dahlia Trailer: A Rabbit That Can Kill

A bunny faunus was sitting in the forest as she sighed and looked at a picture of a boy while frowning. She had tears as she held her bladed fans close to her heart and had some tears coming down her cheeks and made a fist. She then started to hear some Grimm from the bushes behind her as she then just stood up and started to sniffle. "I'll always be here for you, Eric..." She said as then she pulled her fans and made them come to her hand.

"Always..."

A grimm tried to pounce at her, but she moved to the side quickly and opened the bladed fan and cut the Grimm that tried to attack her. She gripped then fans and threw one to another Grimm that was coming behind her. She threw it into it's eye and made it just slide across the grass and into a tree. The bunny made the fan come back to her hand with her magnetic braclet on her wrist. She closed her eyes as she tried to sense where a another attack would come from. She opened her eyes and stabbed the Grimm in the stomach, as it was standing on it's hind legs and trying to claw at her. With both of her fans in the Grimm, she then did a kick to make her fans go deeper into the Grimm, almost killing it.

But when she tried to do that, she quickly did a cartwheel backwards to miss a boar that was coming towards her from the sides. She then looked back at the bear who had her fans in it's stomach. She then took a deep breath and looked at her situation.

With a boar trying to ram at her, a bear with her weapons in it's stomach. She saw a way she could do this. When she exhaled, her hands became a bit glowing with blue aura and she went to the bear and used her plam to stun the Grimm bear. With that done, she took the fans out of it and looked at the boar that was going to to ram her, but she jumped and threw her fans under her to get into the boars eyes and make it ram the bear into a tree as she landed back on her feet and extended her arms to have the fans come back to her hands as she closed them and stood straight. The bunny girl then stomped her foot and looked up in the trees.

"As my name is Dahila D'Luna, I will become a huntess and help and protect anyone in trouble!"

She looled over at the picture once more and nodded.

"For him..."