A Good Training Day

This Would Be The Start Of Season 2, Just so you guys would know.

"Hiya!" Shouted Yang as she was wearing a crop top, tight shorts and some sneakers as she was with Craig, who was just wearing a white shirt with some shorts as both of them were training in a gym around Beacon.

"So... Are you sure that's them?" Yang asked Craig as he shrugged lightly and sat down on a bench while sighing loudly and taking the gloves off his hand. "It has to be. I can remember their faces like it was yesterday. But I also wonder about the reason why she's there with him..." He asked himself as then Yang whiped herself off and sat down beside him.

"Hmmm... Maybe it's a illusion? You could be thinking about them too much." She said while panting. She then laid back and sighed while looking at him. "What happened to your cheek?"

"I got cut by a girl named Penny when we were fight them." He said while rubbing the band-aid on his cheek. "Well you do look cooler with it. I'll give you that." She said while chuckling and standing up. "What happened to that girl anyway?" "None of us know. How about Blake and Weiss? Are they cool with each other now?" "Yeah. Over these days, they really gotten together. So I think they're cool together."

"Well that's nice. Oh, did you hear about something new that Professer Glydia going to teach?" Craig said towards Yang as she became confused. "What is it?" He then started to rub his head and try to remember what it was.

"Well basically it's like a move everyone has. It features your aura and it's similar to your semblance, but she calls it something like a Ultimate. It's like a awesome thing that just lets your aura contol you and start to move your body to destroy your opponent. Sadly, she said that it was only towards human enemy or fighters. It sounds pretty cool. She's gonna take everyone out thier classes so they can see how it is. She might even called on someone to make them see if they have a Ultimate! It sounds so awesome!"

Yang then fistpumped the air as she became a bit happy. "Yes. I hope that it's early. I really don't feel like going to my first class. I have a test and you know I had no time to study!" She said while walking with him.

"You didn't? I mean, you weren't with us. So-" "Shhh!" She covered his mouth as he sighed and she just smiled while walking.

"I just didn't have time."