A New Enemy

"You know, can we just be quiet for most of the ride? I'm tired and have a headache because of trying to get this brat." A police officer said as he then looked back at a girl with long blond hair as the girl stuck her tounge out to the officer.

"Yeah, Yeah. So where is your car at?" The second police officer asked as then the first offercer sighed. "Some punks got a hold of it and crashed it. So I kinda have to be with you for a while. Alright?" He said as then the other officer groaned with annoyance. "I got a couple of car rules for you to listen too. I-" Then the car just started to break down out of random as both officers looked at each other with confusion and one of them tried to get out of the car, but the door was locked in the inside.

"Hey! What the hell!? I can't open the door!" He shouted as he kept trying to unlock and open the door. The girl just started to laugh as she then just moved her hands from behind her back. "Hey! Dumbheads!" She shouted at the both of them as she then stretched over the little window and grabbed her shotgun that was between the two officers seats. "You know, I just want to leave now, but you two are just gullible. I love Vale!" She said as she looked at the both of them with her tattoos showing to one of the officers.

"H-Hey... W-What are you doing?" The officer asked nervously as then the girl smiled and went to open the backseat door. "I would love to stay and talk, but I got to have you guys meet my friend!" She said as then both of them looked in front of the car and saw that a big, buffed male stood in the way of the car. With the girl getting out, the guy grabbed the front of the car and picked it up, growling as he then threw it to a shop and the car went through the window of the business. The male growled loudly at the car as then the girl just softly hit his leg and sighed.

"Come on, big guy. You know Logan is going to fuss me out when we get back. I don't need help from you. Okay? You hear shouting, just don't worry. Alright?" The girl said softly as then the big guy nodded and he picked her up. "Okay.... Connor understand. Will Haley be okay without Connor help?" Connor, the huge male, asked the girl.

"I'll be okay. Just remember the plan." The girl asked as she ruffled his hair and played with it.

"We stay with loser until Conner and Haley can be the best! Right?" He asked as then the girl just laughed a bit. "Sure. But just don't call him loser when we talk, okay? We can have some cookies later!" She said as the male nodded and kept walking with her on his shoulder.