Ryve Trailer: The Big Sneaky Wolf

A girl with a black hood over her head was walking around a food market as she watched people pass by her. She came up to this one stand as she looked around and saw that there was a lot of fruit showing. She looked at each one and then picked up a apple and the guy behind the counter looked at her and smiled, being happy to have a customer. "Oh, that's 1.99 by each apple. Those are the really good and sweet ones." The girl had a smile under her hood as she then took off the hood and started to show a purple haired wolf faunas with a smile plastered on her face. "Well thank you." She said as she then took a bite of the apple and the shop keeper became a bit confused.

"Kid? The hell? What was that for?" He said as then the girl sighed and took another one.

"I'm hungry. Duh..." She said as then the girl kept eating the apple.

"You better have money to pay for that." Some dudes started to come around her as the shop keeper jumped over the counter and growled. "Now little wolfy, what's going to be your method of paying?" He asked as then the girl smiled and punched his gut. "Will that make me free of my charges?" She asked as then one guy from behind her tried to punch her, the body of the girl quickly went away as then the same girl quickly came behind him and pulled out her sword, putting a attachment on the side of it to change the tip of the sword to a muzzle, and shooting the man to blast back, due to the dust that she had in the clip. She sighed as she then took the attachment off and held the sword.

"You guys are fighting a innocent girl... Just ruthless..." She said as then a guy pulled out a small hand axe and went to attack her as then she moved quickly to the side and she cut the guy in the chest and kicked him away, before he fell down. While she was stuck on that one guy, another one tried to attack her with a sword but she dodge the attack and tried to throw a punch, but another one grabbed her arms and held them up as she tried to fight and protest out of his grip. One guy came up and held her chin while making a little growl sound. He pulled his fist back before throwing the punch, but only hit the guy that was holding her as then they became confused of what happened. The purple haired wolf sighed as she then crossed her arms. "Come on. Make this more interesting!" She shouted as then the guy with the sword swung at her and her body was quickly changed to smoke and she has moved back. The guy kept swinging at her as then she kept going back and soon, she got to a wall as then the guy got his sword stuck in a wall as he tried to stab her. The girl smiled as she then kicked behind his knee and threw him down to the ground. The other guy just backed up as then he tried to run, but got hit by a light post as she sighed and cracked her knuckles.

"Why my little lady." Said a man who was walking over the bodies on the ground as he sighed and stood on up with his cane. He was wearing a black jacket and a green scarf with silver hair and brown eyes in some small glasses that rested on his nose. "Tell me. Did you cause all of this?" He asked as the girl nodded and put her sword into her side. "Yeah. You want to fight old man?" She said. The man shook his head and looked at her.

"I think I may know a place of your interest. But first, tell me your name." The man said as then the girl just smiled a bit and looked at him.

"My name is Rvye."