Team And Business Partners

"Jaune Arc, Nova Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos and Lie Ren. You all collected the White Rook Pieces. You would now be as team JNPR. With your leader as, Jaune Arc." Ozpin said as he smiled at him and he looked surpried. "Congratulations, young man."

"Craig Osorio , Ryve Marcella, Dahlia De'luna and Teagan-Blaise Shouree." Craig smiled as he put his hand behind his back and just got excited. "You've all collected the White King Pieces. You will now be as eam CRDT." (The team name is actually supposed to sound like Team Credit.) "With your team leader as Craig Osorio." The three girls beside him clapped for him as then Ryve playfully punched his shoulder. "Well, nice job... Osorio." "Couldn't done it without you three."

"Ruby Rose,Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long. You have all collected the White Knight pieces. And with that, you are now, team RWBY. With your leader as Ruby Rose." Weiss's eyes widened as she look at her and then couldn't but be happy for her in a slight bit.

Ozpin smiled as he looked at the teams and then nodded. "These are the new teams for Beacon Academy. Good luck to everyone!" He said as then people started to clap and being happy.

Craig sighed as he walked to the new room with his partners as he held all their stuff and was having his sight block by some of the luggage. Ryve looked back at him and chuckled. "You sure you want to hold all of that? It looks like a lot of stuff."
"No worries! My mom always told me to always be nice for the ladies!" He said as he kept walking and Ryve sighed and just laughed a little bit. "Well then, thanks for the gentleman." She said with a giggle. Once they got to the room, Teagan opened the door as Craig came in quickly and dropped the stuff before falling on it as he got exhausted. "You know, I had some fragile stuff in there. If it's broken, I'm going to break you!" A muffled talk came from the luggage as then Teagan looked at him and lifting his head up. "I think was my back was fragile until I held all of these things." He said as she let it flop back down on the luggage. "Well let's unpack!" Dahlia said as then both Ryve and Teagan nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss," A man said as he had his arms behind his back and went to another man, who had a top hat and orange bright hair. The orange haired man looked at the masked one as he sighed. "What is it? I don't have all day to hear you talk."
"Umm... There are two guest w-who said that they w-would like to see you."
"What? Okay. Maybe go more into detail? Tell me how they look, Tell me how they are, what weapons they have and such, you know the deal."
"I-I-"

As he then the masked man was going to say something, Two women came into the room as one of them had long white hair that reached her back, black dress and some high heels as she had a little girl behind her who was shorter and had some gloves on her hands as she looked down, being shy. The taller lady then walked up to him with her high heels making a sound each time she steps.

"Roman Torchwick. I've heard of you." The woman said as then Roman sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Is that all you wanted to tell me? Just to tell me that you are a fangirl of mines? I appreciate it, but I don't need help of someone." Roman said as he then looked back at the map that was on a wall and had places circled on it. The woman walked towards the map and looked at it while chuckling. "So. I hope you know that there's more stores around this area if anything. But then again, those damn Beacon's hunter and huntress can come quickly. But with a good team and some time to stall, you can get all the dust and then be happy with yourself."

Roman looked at her as he then became a happy and crossed his arms. "How.... How do you know all about this?"
"I know all about Vale. You should know a place before you start to hit it."
"Well then, I think I might start to actually like you. What's your name?"
"I'm Katherine. My little girl is Emily." The white haired girl smiled at him, but had a devious smirk in the inside as she chuckled and gave out her hand.

"Nice to meet you."