A Surprise Meeting

"Maybe it's this way. Or it's this way. Okay. I'm definitely going to say... It's this way." Wiess kept walking back and forth as Ruby was on the ground and then she stood up. "Why don't you admit that we're lost?!"
"I will not say that, I know where we're at."
"No you don't! You don't know anything!"
"I know more then some child who slipped her way into Beacon." With that, she walked away as Ruby started to fuss in her head and then she pulled out her sythce and cut the nearest tree that was beside her.

Yang and Blake was around some coliseum as they saw some chess pieces and wondered around them. "Hmm. Weird." Blake said as then Yang picked up one of the pieces and rasied it up. "How about the cute little horsey?" She said as then Craig and Ryve came out of the bushes with smile in their faces as they saw Yang and Blake and waved at them. "Oh. It's you guys again? I'm guessing these are the artifacts?"
"Yeah. They're weird. But I guess we did what we had to do."
"Hmmm. Cool. So wha-" Ryve then got interrupted by a big grimm going through the forest and busting trees. It then fell onto the ground as a girl with brown hair jumped up and smiled with her hammer behind her back. She went towards the queen chess piece and grabbed it as she smiled and started to play with it. "I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle!"
"Nora!"
"Hehe. Coming, Ren." She started to skp back to her male friend as Blake was surprised as she watched her walk away. "Did she just ride on the back of it?"
"I... Guess... I mean, she really is risky."
"Yeah. I mean. She's more riskier the Ruby. And that's something new." Yang said.

Blake looked up as so did Ryve and Craig did and thier eyes widened. "Umm... Yang?" She said as Yang looked up and saw Ruby and Wiess hanging on a bird and flying around in circles around the crew. "Wow... Alot of things is happening." Craig said as then a new girl with Dahila came from the forest, being hovered by her fans and being chased by some big verson of a lion grimm.

"Eat this! The girl said as then she launched a rocket launcher to the grimm and it fell back and onto it's back. The both of them then got to the group as they smiled. "Oh? Hey guys." Dahila said as then the girl waved and giggled. "Hmm. I've never seen such action since... Forever. My name is Teagan. Nice to meet you all." She said as then Ruby started to fall from the ground as Yang gasped loudly.

Out of nowhere, Jaune came and hit Ruby and made her flying to a tree and hitting it. "Uagha..." Ruby said as she was unconscious. She woke up and looked up at Jaune as he was hanging on a tree branch and then he saw her. "Hey."
"Hey, Jaune." She said with a smile. She picked him up and took him down to the ground with a smile still on her lips. The both of then caught up quickly with the rest as they both panted.

"W-Where's Pyrrha?" He asked as then she came running from a scorpion type grimm behind her. Then the scorpion hit Pyrrha far away to the group as she laid down and groaned. Yang stomped her foot as she growled and had flames behind her. "Can everyone stop acting crazy for two seconds!?" Everything stopped as everyone looked around confused.....

Craig then sighed as he opened his mouth, but then Weiss fell onto him and a bit bones broke from his spine. "Great. At least a soft landing was here."

Yang smiled as she rasied he hands. "Yay! Now we're all here, we can all die together!"
"Not exactly." Ruby said as she then ran to the scorpion with Sythce and then hit the top of it, but it's strong skin just made the hit be deflect it. She became nervous, backed up and changed her weapon into a sniper and shot it. The bird above then stopped as flapped it wings and had little sharp feathers stab onto the ground. One of them itcaught Ruby's cape and she was stuck. Yang tried to run to her, but got stopped by the feathers. "Ruby! Get out of there!" The Scorpion and the Lion started to run to her and was going to attack until two flashes came past Yang and went towards Ruby as she closed her eyes, waiting for the pain to come. Then nothing came as two long sighs come from in front of her.

"You know. You should watch out more often."
"It'll be hard telling a child like her that."