3

"LOKI! Brother!" Thor exclaims when he sees him on the balcony. Loki turns to him and instead of greeting him he punches him across the face.

"Brother.. I do not wish to fight you." Thor tells him. The other avengers prepare for if they do have to fight Loki though. They all get in fighting position.

"Oh please, you midgardians are so defensive. I do not wish to fight either, brother. I'm here to offer my help." Loki says with a sassy tone.

The others slightly calm down but keep their weapons at ready. Thor pulls Loki aside and starts to talk to him quietly. I didn't know it was possible for him to not be heard by everyone. Immediately I feel like I'm connected to Loki. I feel that he is being honest in wanting to help the avengers.

He does not seem to have evil intentions.

"We are going to bring the angel back to Asgard for Odin to meet." Loki says. He walks towards me and I stand my ground. "There are important matters to discuss there. I shall return soon, my friends!" Thor shouts returning to my side. Just before we leave Loki leans to me and whispers in my ear.

"I can sense you're scared. Do not be afraid they will praise you in Asgard." He tells me. "Get out of my head Loki!" I command. "I am not in your head. No one can read the mind of an angel. As I said before, I sensed it. I do not know how nor do I care how." He tells me. Then suddenly I see a flash of light and were in Asgard. I have only seen paintings of it and heard stories, but I assume we're in a rebuild version of the Bifrost.

Thor leads me to a horse and helps me onto it. This is going to be stressful.

Time skip to when you're at the palace

Thor leads me through the doors of the kingdom, and requests that a maid bring me to my room. Loki follows close behind and stops when I get to my room. "I have the room just across the hall. I'll be out here in an hour to escort you to the feast my father has prepared for you." Loki tells me, then he steps into his room and I'm pushed into mine where the maids bathe me and then prepare me for the meal.

When they are finished I am in a golden backless dress, for my wings (which are now out to show). The dress is long and covered in golden gems. It is definitely worth a lot. My hair is done up in a neat bun and I have on golden shoes to match the dress. The maids leave my room and Loki enters. "Hello lady (y/n). I'm here to bring you to the meal." He tells me. He offers his arm and I take it.

"Now. Odin is going to try to impress you. The nobles will aswell. They will try to convince you to take their sons hands in marriage. Odin will expect that you be proper, so act like a queen if you can." Loki quickly explains this to me as we enter the dining hall. Everyone goes silent and I see a man with a golden eye patch stand up.

"Angel (y/n)! It is a pleasure and honor to have you here with us!" He says merrily. I know he's only acting. From what I've heard he's stern and unloving towards most people.

I am brought to a seat next to Odin himself and seated. I sense that Loki feels alone and sorry for having to leave my side. Why do I sense his emotions? This is strange.

"Lady (y/n), I have a few questions to ask of you." Odin starts, waiting for my approval for him to continue. "Ask as you wish." I tell him. "Do you have a connection with anyone. As in, do you sense their thoughts and feelings without even trying? If you do, this is who you are meant to be with." He asks and explains. Oh dear lord I might be meant to be with Loki. He is handsome yes, but do I want to deal with his evil?

I haven't heard his thoughts yet, only sensed emotions. So who knows maybe it's not him. "There is someone who's emotions I sense, but I do not hear his thoughts." I tell Odin. He looks shocked. "Who is this person? If you sense emotions now you might hear their thoughts later!" He says trying to get the answer out of me.

"I do not wish to say who this is at this moment. For if it is not them then why get their hopes up about this." I explain to him. He looks displeased but does not push it any further.