20

"LADY (Y/N)!!!" I hear someone yelling behind me in the long hallway that leads towards the dining room. It can be but only one person.

"Hello Thor." I can't help but smile when I turn to see him and his friends.

We all walk together to the dining room, having a small conversation and catching up a bit from our last time we saw each other.

"The rooms are lovely. We appreciate the kindness you have shown us." Lady Sif politely bows her head.

"I had them specially decorated specifically for your needs. I even put a special pillow for his hammer next to his bed," I lower my voice slightly so Thor can't hear what I'm saying, "it's kind of creepy how much he babies that thing."

Lady Sif nods her head showing she agrees.

"Oh great. You've arrived." I hear Loki's voice from behind us.

"BROTHER!!" Thor is practically on top of Loki in seconds.

"Ah.. I can't exactly... breathe when you... do that to me.. Thor." Loki barely manages to squeak out.

When Thor let's go of him, there is an indent on Loki's armor where Thor had jumped on him.

"Good job you big oaf." Loki rolls his eyes and requests a maid to bring him a new chestpiece.

We all arrive at the dining room and take our seats.

"Darling.. After our meal I need you to meet me in the secret garden I showed you once." Loki thinks while we're holding hands. Sometimes I forget we can read eachothers thoughts.

"Okay. But why?.." I think back. He just gives me a small smile before his annoyed look he always has around Thor returns to his face.

Time skip because life.

After the meal I get up and head to the garden. Loki had left early, I assume to prepare whatever he wanted to meet me for.

I turn the corner and enter the garden, and I'm suddenly surrounded by (random number) of my favorite animal.

"You didn't!" I shout in excitement, giving instant attention to the many pets around me.

Loki steps towards me. "I did. I did promise you I'd get you these, didn't I?" He smiles at me.

(Remember chapter 13 in the pet store?)

I smile at him and give him a huge hug.

"You're amazing!" I number against his now fixed armor. He just smiled even more.

Another time skip brought to you by big oafs.

"Lady (y/n)! Brother! I would like to invite you to come visit the Avengers with me! I have been invited to a grand ball hosted by Tony Stark!!" Thor excitedly shouts as we walk by.

Loki rolls his eyes.

"Thor. That's not a ball. It's a party. There's a difference. And no we are not going." Loki sternly tells him.

"Awe why not? It'd be fun to take a break for awhile." I slightly beg. Loki's look softens for a slight moment before turning back to Thor.

"Fine. But if you all are annoying, I'm leaving." And with that Loki stomps off. For a king he sure does throw a lot of temper tantrums.

"I can't wait to go, when are we leaving?" When I suddenly speak and end the silence Thor's smile returns.

"In two days. I meant to ask you both sooner.. But I lost the invitation Tony gave me. He said something about me needing a foreign device called a.. Phone.." Thor looks confused, and I can't help but giggle. He lights up at my sudden change of mood.

"I'll let Loki know." I tell him, before nodding and heading off in the direction Loki stormed off to.