24

Some cursing in this chapter

Your Pov.

As soon as we walk into the party I am overtaken by the smell of alcohol. Obviously there is a lot of it, as it is Tony's party, but it's a bit excessive when it makes an entire floor of a giant tower smell like whiskey.

"I'll be right back love. I've got to go see if Thor has the good stuff." Loki quickly disappears into the crowd of people in search of that special Asgardian liquor.

I guess I'll just wait at the bar or something.

"Damn girl! Where you from? You're sexy as all hell!" An older voice says from behind me. I just hold up my middle finger at him. All of the sudden the older man, looking to be about 50 or so, is sitting next to me trying to grab me, and with this stupid tight dress on I can barely move, let alone get away, so I probably look like a dying worm trying to squirm out of his grasp.

"I got the flask......... Get the fuck off my wife." A stern voice from behind us suddenly comes to my rescue. The man drops me from his death grip and all color drains from his face.

He runs off quickly and Loki grabs me into his arms. "Looks like I can't leave you alone here, can I?" I guess I'll just have to show them who you belong to. And with that thought from Loki I am pulled into a sudden makeout.

"Brother!!!! Come join us! We are going to play a game.. I believe it is called The Truth or Dare?" Thor shouts so loud the whole building probably heard him.

Loki surprisingly pulls me over to Thor and the other avengers.

What has gotten into you? I think. Loki only smirks and doesn't answer my question.

Loki's pov.

I am truly brilliant. After that human scum practically ruined my night, I decided I must show the whole party who (y/n) was married to.

I could only do this in a special way of course; by making everyone here extremely uncomfortable.

As soon as we get to the group of avengers I sit and pull (y/n) right onto my lap, making her slightly gasp. Everyone gives us strange looks but ignores it.

"She's a bit sore from earlier so I decided to give her a comfortable place to sit." I say with a smirk. Everyone looks shocked and she smacks my arm and blushes.

"Anywayssssssssss... Thor. truth or dare?" Tony says abruptly.

"Dare." Thor says, still giving (y/n) questioning looks.

"I dare you to... go tell a girl you need her to change your diaper." Tony says with a small smile.

"What is a diaper. Is that a human term for something? Alright I will!" Thor gets up and goes over to a woman who looks very important.

He's such an oaf. It's not like we didn't have diapers in Asgard, because we do.

"Miss, I need you to change my diaper." He says loudly so everyone can hear him. She gasps and runs off.

"I did it! I am so fun! Brother! Truth or dare?" Thor shouts.

"I am not playing your childish games. I am only here to watch you make a fool of yourself and hope you fall off the side of the building." I say with a straight face.

"Fine then.. Lady (y/n)! Truth or dare?!?!?!" He shouts even louder.

"Dare I guess" she says. Don't do anything stupid or you'll be punished. I think to her while grabbing her butt. She squirms and smirks.

"I dare you to....."