13

Fog. All I see is fog. We've just arrived at our new home and all I see is fog.

Then I see light and I'm pulled by the arm towards it. I look over to see its Loki who is pulling me.

"There is a barrier, protecting the palace from the fog. Come. We need to go through it." Loki explains to me.

Then, I'm surrounded by cheerful people and and infront of me is a huge palace.

The towns people seem proud to have Loki as their king and an angel as their queen. We're led into the palace by guards and shown around a bit. Everything inside the palace is decorated beautifully with gold and emeralds to represent Loki's colours, which I suppose are my colours as well.

We're led to a large throne room after seeing where everything else was and left to be on our own.

I can't wait to have some fun with (y/n) in every room of this palace. I hear Loki's voice echo through my head and look down to see were still holding hands. I blush and pull my hand away, which causes him to realize I know the dirty thing he's thought about and he blushes and turns away from me.

He walks up to his throne and sits down in it, and gives me a wink. That proves he doesn't care I know what he thought. That dirty man.

I continue to look around the throne room at all of the beautiful designs and artwork that floods the walls and pillars. It's a lot like the throne room in Asgard, only with different colours and designs.

I'm going through some stuff right now. I'll update soon guys.