23

Sorry for the delay... I've been super busy and my uncle passed away. On with the story!! Also this one will be short but I'm going to get more out soon.

Your pov.

"You two are quite loud." Steve says the second we walk into the kitchen area of the Stark Towers. I blush and Loki smirks.

"It isn't my fault I can get a girl off. You've been alive for almost a hundred years and you still haven't had your first time." Loki says with major sass.

Before Steve can reply tony walks in. "Burn!"

You see, Tony is trying to be "hip" so not only do I have to be around these insane people, but I have to deal with this crap.

You up for another round? How about we do it right here on the table! Loki thinks and gives me a smirk. "You're insane!" I shriek, letting go of his arm. Everyone just stares at us like we're crazy. I guess that's what happens when no one else can read thoughts.

"So when are you both leaving?" Bruce asks. He still has anger towards Loki, which is understandable. He probably wants to throw him through a couple walls again.

"Soon I hope." Loki says in his "I'm the king so I'm important" voice.

"You two better be ready for the party tonight. It's gonna get LIT!!" Tony yells while running out of the room. I can't wait to leave.

That night.
Lokis Pov (I know, crazy right?!)

"Can you hurry up? You wear a dress everyday it shouldn't take this long to put on." I can't help but sass (y/n). She's so cute when she's angry.

"Oh shut up." She responds. If anyone else said that to me, they'd be dead already. But she's hot so that makes up for it.

When she walks out of the bathroom I can't help but stare at her. Every day I see her and she's more beautiful than the last. I get a smirk from her and I slap her butt in response as we leave our room.

I'm gonna make people as uncomfortable as possible.