7

The next morning I wake up to madness. A maid rushes into my room to help me get the wedding dress on and to get me ready for the wedding. I hear lots of people out in the halls preparing for tonight's event.

I slept in for awhile so it would take all day for me to get ready. The maid who is helping me brought me a tray of food to eat while she did my hair.

My dress is a long white and gold one with gems all over, making it stand out and sparkle. I'm wearing golden high heels and my hair has many golden jewels placed in it.

Thor enters my room with a woman holding his hand. I assume this is Jane.

"Oh you look so beautiful!" She exclaims. "I'm Jane by the way." She says with a big smile. I thank her and Thor smiles gladly. "I never thought my brother would actually find himself a bride. It is a glorious day! It should all go to plan, although we've already had to stop a few people of other realms from entering the palace.." Thor says.

A wave of anxiety rushes over me. I'm about to get married. The person I'm about to marry is considered evil by many people. There are people trying to capture me.

Oh god what am I gonna do. I'm excited to marry Loki because I actually have feeling for him.. But I don't know if I can handle all the attention.

"Well. It is time to go to the ceremony!" Thor says loudly. He walks out of the hall and I hear him shouting cheerfully about not expecting someone. I walk out after him and see the full Avengers group, all dressed in Asgardian attire. I have to hold back a laugh at how uncomfortable Tony looks in his outfit.

"Wow! You look great!" Natasha says to me, bringing everyone's attention from Thor, to myself. "Oh uh.. Thank you!" I say. I'm so nervous.

Time skip to the ceremony.. After the important stuff is said (I'm lazy and don't wanna type all that)

"Do you, Prince Loki, take (y/n) to be your wife?" Odin asks. He's the one performing the ceremony. "I do!" Loki says with a smile.

"And do you, lady (y/n), take Loki to be your husband?" He asks me.

"I do" I say back with a smile as big as Loki's.

Then we are told to seal it with a kiss, which we do, and everyone cheers. Loki and I loop arms and Odin announces that the celebrations may begin.

Huge tables are filled with fancy food and drinks for everyone to feast on as they wish, while music is being played for people to dance to. We all dance and laugh and have a great time.

After hours of dancing, the party shows no signs of ending. Loki and I were to go back to earth with the Avengers tomorrow, because Tony wanted to throw a party for us aswell. I was standing off on the side of the room talking to some random people when someone comes up beside me and takes my hand. I look up to see its Loki.

He smiles and pulls me out into the hall. "You look absolutely gorgeous, (y/n)." He says. I blush and look down to hide it while he continues to lead me down the hallway. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I say.

He stops walking when we get to the door of his room.

"I had to get away from all of the people and have you all to myself. You're just too hard to resist." He says with a smirk. Before I can say anything I'm being pulled into his room, and he shuts and locks the door behind him.

His room is different than I expected. Obviously it's got green all over, but it's also filled with books. I knew he loved reading, but I didn't expect him to have stacks of books all over his room. I look at him and smile.

"That was quite the party, wasn't it." I say. He steps towards me and wraps his arms around me. "Yes it was. I usually dislike the celebrations my father plans, but that one was spectacular. Mostly because you were there." He says. I blush again. He puts his hand on my chin and moves my head so I'm looking at him.

His green eyes shine brightly as they look into my own.