25

Sorry for the long wait! I got busy with midterm makeups and stuff. Life is hard!

Your pov.

"I dare you to-"

A loud crash comes from next to the bar and when I look over to see what happened there is a man with a metal arm looking very angry.

"Where is he??" The man yells out.

Steve stands up and looks very upset.

"Come on Bucky! We were just talking! It's not like I was gonna kiss her!"

The man called Bucky just grabs the Captain by his arm and drags him off into the crowd.

"Alrighty then. Back to the game!" Tony yells, trying to get the party going again.

"Okay.. Lady (y/n)! I dare you to tell us your dirtiest secret!" Thor shouts, giving Loki a devilous grin.

Instantly Loki turns red in the face.

"Don't worry brother. What I was going to dare was going to be much worse, but with you here I cannot ask her of such a thing!" Thor yells out loudly with a laugh. In an instant Loki is up and ready to kill his drunken brother.

He's drunk. Let's just go somewhere else. You know this isn't him.. I think to Loki, trying to take some sense into him. Thor never acts like this. I guess asgardian alcohol can do that to you.

"I am banishing you from our kingdom until further notice. We will be returning tonight!" Loki spins around and scoops me up into his arms and off to the balcony so we can return to our kingdom.

"Wow. Way to handle that calmly." I say under my breath. He says nothing until we are standing inside our own land.

"I will not tolerate anyone to think of you in that way or talk to you like that. You are mine..... I can't lose you.." Loki sets me down gently and turns away, staring at seemingly nothing.

"From now on," he continues, "everyone will know not to mess with you in anyway. Because I love you and I can't risk anything happening to you." I don't know how to respond to him. This new form of affection is nothing like his usual self.

He turns to me again and gives me a loving look, that makes me weak in the knees.

Then he opens his arms and takes me into his warm embrace, showing that he meant what he said.

"I'm still kind of curious about what Thor really wanted to dare me to do." I say into Lokis chest, my voice muffled by his attire.

"Oh trust me, you don't want to know. I went through that oafs head and let's just say if he wasn't drunk he'd be dead right now." He squeezes me tighter.

"Now I really really want to know." I let out a small giggle.

"All I'm going to say is that it included his hammer and some very strong ropes.." I don't even want to imagine the rest. Ew.