22 (smut chapter)

If you don't like smut skip this chapter. It's gonna get smutty :0

As soon as we got to our room Loki pushed me in and shooed Clint away, telling him we need alone time.

He locks the door and turns around, eyes full of lust.

"Wow. Where did this sudden change of mood come from?" I ask with a smirk. He rolls his eyes and takes a step closer to me.

"I'm gonna make this whole building hear you scream my name."

Just as he says that I'm pushed against the wall. Our lips connect instantly and we begin to kiss deeply and passionately. He tugs my shirt and I take it off.

"You should stop wearing dresses and start dressing like these humans more often. It's much easier to strip you down this way." He winks and then begins to kiss my neck, finding my sweet spot and leaving a mark on it.

His kisses trail down my neck and to my collar bone. As he kisses me, his hands reach behind me and unclip my bra, which is thrown across the room.

Loki removes all of our remaining clothing and then picks me up, still pressing my against the wall.

"Are you ready for this kitten?" He asks in a husky voice. I can only nod because of how much pleasure I'm in.

He suddenly thrusts into me, deep and hard, which fills me with instant pleasure. He begins to thrust into me as he turns and carries me to our bed.

We are both moaning messes when we get to the bed and drop onto it. Loki begins moving faster and deeper into me, sending me into a world of pure bliss.

"Oh my god... Loki harder!" I can't help but scream out his name as he thrusts harder and harder.

"Cum with me baby" he barely manages to say because of how much we're both moaning and panting. His thrusts get sloppy as we both release, him thrusting deep inside me.

He pulls out and drops on the bed next to me, immediately pulling me into his arms.