8 SMUT CHAPTER

WARNING THIS IS THE SMUT CHAPTER. IM MAKING IT SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ SMUT YOU CAN JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

Your pov.

Loki gently kisses me and I kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck. The kiss becomes more heated and he picks me up and gently sets me down on the bed, while using his magic to make the ceremonial armor he was wearing, disappear.

Now he's only wearing his underclothes. He kisses me more now, while his hands venture across my body. He begins to pull my dress off, and I let him.

I'm now only in my panties and bra. He grins and kisses me more, with passion, while pulling off his top. I flip us over so I'm on top of him while we continue making out.

I can feel him getting hard against my thigh. His hands venture to the clasp of my bra, and swiftly remove it. I blush and he just gives me a cheeky grin and kisses me once more.

After our make out session continues for a few minutes Loki flips me over and starts to kiss down my neck, earning a few moans from me. He cups my breasts in his hands and kisses down my torso towards my panties.

Slowly and gently he pulls them down and inserts one finger inside of me. I moan softly and he starts to pump, adding another digit.

Just as I'm about to reach my limit he pulls his fingers out and I groan in return. "I'm not done with you yet" he says softly into my ear. He positions himself at my entrance and looks at me. I nod to signal I'm ready and he slowly pushes in, letting me adjust to his large size.

Then he starts to thrust, slowly at first, but then picking up speed going faster and harder.

We both moan uncontrollably and loudly as we both reach our limits at the same time. He pulls out and falls onto the bed beside me, panting.

"That was amazing (y/n)" he says. All I can do is nod in response.