18 (has smut)

A few months passed and we just went on with out daily lives. Loki and I hardly spend time together anymore because of his busy schedule. The only time we see each other is at meals and at night when we sleep together. The only romantic thing we've done lately is sleep together.. It is upsetting.

I want to talk to him about it but I'm not sure how.

I'm on my way to the bedroom I share with him in hopes he will be there since its late at night. When I open the door, I'm happy to see that he is sitting on the bed reading.

"Loki... Can I talk to you about something?" I ask him quietly. He puts down his book and gives me a soft smile, nodding his head. "We haven't exactly been spending time together lately and I miss when we used to.." I stop talking when he stands up and walks towards me.

"Ive missed it too." He says to me. He pulls me into a hug as is he was trying to say sorry for being busy. It's not like he is busy on purpose, he is a king after all.

"I promise you I will do whatever I can to spend more time with you." He tells me reassuringly. I nod my head in response and he lifts my head up so I'm looking into his eyes.

"I love you" he says softly before kissing me softly and lovingly.

Smut time look out lol

I kiss back and we begin to kiss more passionately. He picks me up and places me on the bed and slips the arms of my dress off of me, then pulls it down completely off of my body, leaving me only in undergarments. I pull at his shirt and he takes it off, and then continues kissing me. He moves so that he's above me, and he continues to kiss me while removing my bra.

Once it's off his kisses down my jaw and to my neck, finding my sweet spot which makes me moan softly. I feel him smirk against my skin and he abuses that spot, definitely leaving a mark. Then he moves down to my breasts, and sucks and massages them, making me moan even more.

He moves further down and pulls off my panties, and touches my womanhood, teasing me. "You're so wet already.. I like it" he says with a smirk, before inserting two fingers into me. I moan loudly and he pumps his fingers faster and faster. When I feel like I'm on the verge of an orgasm, he pulls his fingers out and quickly removed his pants and undergarments, then positions himself at my entrance. He looks at me with a look asking for permission and I nod at him.

He quickly enters me making me moan loudly. "Oh my..... Loki! Faster.. Please!" I can hardly speak because of my moaning. He obeys and goes faster and harder.

I feel myself tighten around him and we both release together.  Loki collapses on the bed beside me and pulls me onto his chest, holding me tight.

We both fall asleep quickly in each other's arms.