29

After the ball

"Loki stoppp. I'm tiredddd." I complain. Loki won't stop tearing open wrapping paper to see all the gifts people brought us.

"You do know we have people who can do that for you. Just do it in the morning." I groan. He just looks annoyed.

"(Y/n), you know I love getting gifts from people in lower power than me. It makes me feel good about myself." He jokes with a fake sad face.

"Shut up and come into bed you goof." Is all I have to say before he jumps into bed and pulls me into his arms. The fact that he's a frost giant only makes it better because his body cools down the hot silky sheets.

"Oh god!" I shout sitting up quick.

"What what's wrong?!?!?! Are you okay?!?! Do I need to get the doctor?!?!" Loki freaks out.

"No I just imagined having to marry Thor instead of you. It was terrifying!" I lay back down. "That and I wanted to freak you out."

"And I thought I was the god of mischief." He chuckles.

Time skip to the morning brought to you by a drunken idiot

In the morning, as we were sitting down to breakfast with the remaining guests who spent the night, one person in particular was still a bit too drunk.

"Heyyyyy sexyyyyyyyy." She slurred out at Loki.

"Gross. Go away I don't need any STD's from being near you." Loki rolls his eyes. His comment makes everyone gasp and I start laughing.

"I'm confused. Why are you denying thissss?" She sloppily runs her hands down her sides. Normally I would be offended that someone flirt with my man he right now I couldn't stop laughing. This was the same woman who was being a total prude the night before. I didn't remember her name though.

"Guards, can you take this.... mess... away. Bring her to her room and notify her husband of her actions." The girl is led away. Yikes.

The only girl I wanna screw is you don't get jealous of that trash. Loki thinks to me.

Gross, Loki. I don't want to know about that while I'm eating breakfast. Loki smirks at my response.

Everyone is silent when Thor smashes his cup on the ground.

"I request a ham leg!" Thor yells at a servant.

"Thor, that was a golden goblet and you just destroyed it!" Steve yells at him. A few people began new conversations while most of us just watched this argument.

"Oh don't worry about it. I have thousands." Loki smirks as he says this.