▪epilogue▪

"Hurry up, Blossom! They're gonna be here any minute!" Buttercup yelled.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" Blossom shouted back. She curled her last piece of hair and stood up after placing on her golden strap heels.

She grabbed her phone and hurried down the stairs, being careful not to trip. Once she got to the bottom, she began to analyze her sisters' outfits.

Bubbles was wearing a dress where the top was baby blue and had an abnormally large bow on her chest. Her skirt was white and fluffy. She paired the dress with blue heels that had bows at the toe. Her hair was in large, bouncy curls and she wore her usual makeup, but up a notch. All in all, she looked adorable.

When Blossom first saw Buttercup, she was surprised. Though Buttercup didn't wear a dress, she was wearing a romper. It was a light green and the bottom of the shorts had white lace. She wore a pair of sandals. Her normally straight hair was not in waves and she had very light makeup on. It was quite a girlier change for Buttercup.

As for herself, she wore a a white lace top that met a light pink skirt that was shorter in the front than the back. And of course, she matched it with golden straps heels. Her hair was like a mixture between BC's and Bubbles' hair. It wasn't as tame as BC's, but not quite as curly as Bubbles'.

They were currently waiting for them to come pick them up. It wasn't long after Blossom came down that there was a knock on the door.

The girls looked at each other.

"I'll get it," Buttercup grumbled, leaving the living room to answer the door.

Blossom settled down next to Bubbles on the couch, though she wouldn't be sitting there for long.

Buttercup twisted the doorknob and pulled open the door, creating by the sight of the Ruffs.

"They're in the living room," She told Brick and Boomer. They nodded, leaving to greet their girls.

"Wow." Buttercup turned back around to Butch. She felt her cheeks turn red.

"I look stupid, don't I? It was all Bubbles' idea. She forced me to wear this and I tried to stop her, but-"

She was interrupted ranting by a peck on the lips from Butch.

"Relax, babe. I love this new look," He grins. It only made her cheeks turn even redder. He was wearing a forest green button up with some long khakis.

As the boys entered the room, the girls got off the couch waited for them to enter. Both boys paused at the entrance of the living room to admire their dates.

"So, are you guys just gonna stand there?" Bubbles questioned, breaking the boys out of their stare. The boys both move to their respectable partner.

"Wow, you look just, wow," Boomer said as he approached Bubbles. He was wearing a light blue button up and dark blue skinny jeans

She giggled. "And you don't look so bad yourself." She gave him a light peck on the cheek.

"Wow, how did I ever get myself a girl like you?" Brick asked as he wrapped his arms around Blossom's waist.

"Oh, stop it," She blushed back, turning her head away shyly.

"But I wonder it every single day," He replied, using one of his hands to move her face to face him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he returned that arm around her waist. He leaned in and softly brushed his lips against hers.

"YO! Are you guys done, because we gotta go if we wanna catch that movie!" Butch's voice broke their kiss.