Chapter 2

** Bianca's P.O.V **

Today is my first day in William McKinley High School but sadly that I got different classes with Blaine. It seems nice to be in a public school after a long time.

Now I'm walking down in the hallways alone. Blaine is gone to nowhere and I need to find my locker to place my books and other stuff.

I finally find my locker. I open my locker and find an empty locker. Not bad. I will decorate my locker tomorrow.

I place my book inside my locker. I remember that I have words card speeling my name so I decided to stick it in my locker to claim that this is mine.

"Hey pretty, I never see you here before. A new student?" A mohawk guy smirked at me.

"Yes." I simply said.

"Well, do you need some school tour? Or anything?" That guy asked.

"No, thank you. Besides I have a class. So see you." I shut my locker and walked off leave him alone.

What a jerk. Ugh calm down, B. This is your first day and you have make it beautiful. Dont ruin it or you will ruin your high school.

I'm walking down in the hallways but many people have their eyes on me. Am I doing something wrong? Or something wrong with my outfit? Ugh I dont know.

I walked to the girls toilet and looked myself at the mirror. Nothing is wrong with my outfit. A mini flare skirt, a long sleeve, beanie hat and a mini boots. Maybe they havent see me yet so they kinda confuse.

"Ups sorry. I'm so sorry." I said as I crush a latina girl with cheerio uniform.

"Nevermind." She simply said.

"Sorry." I smiled at her and walked off.

Where the hell Blaine is? Oh God. I dont wanna be alone here. These people scared me with the way they looked at me. Damn I didnt think about this at first.

I take my phone and decided to text Blaine. I keep walking in the hallways with looking at my phone until I bump into someone.

"Sorry. That was my bad. I was focusing myself to my phone." I said to that blonde guy and help him take his book.

"It's okay." He smiled at me.

"No, actually I crush two persons today and all I do only say sorry." I let out a sigh.

"You seems confused here." He said to me.

"Yeah, a new sophomore here. I'm looking for my twin brother actually. Oh hey he answered my text. See ya." I smiled at him and wave him a good bye.

I walked in the hallways and looking for the choir room, Blaine told me. I looked around and I cant find it. I keep walking and still I didnt find the choir room.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. Got a call from Blaine.

"B, where the hell are you?" Blaine asked me.

"Umm, I dont know." I giggled.

"Come to the choir room now." Blaine said.

"Blainey, I didnt even know where the hell choir room is and I didnt even know where the hell I am."

"Okay tell me what the things around you." Blaine said.

"You wanna come here?" I asked.

"Yes, B. I cant believe if my twin sister lost in a school at the first day she attends public school." Blaine said.

"Okay, so on my left side there is an arts room. I'm on the second floor." I said to Blaine.

"Alright, stay there. I will come." Blaine hung up the phone.